special ⤷ "私の王、私の騎士"

Start from the beginning

The emperor watched in amusement as the duke writhed and cried out, begging for mercy. Begging to be spared. Duke Huaqing had escaped from the guards holds, rushing towards the emperor. His intent, whether to beg or to attack, was not something they cared for. Before the guards could even restrain him, before Duke Huaqing could even get close―

"Gah!" Duke Huaqing screamed, falling back. A bloody gash was cut through his torso, hot red liquid gushing out of his chest.

The guards whimpered, staring warily at the emperor's personal knight. His sword unsheathed, stained with the blood of the duke. Azure hues staring at the writhing duke, before turning towards the other knights. They flinched away from his gaze, "Take him away. Hang him as his Majesty ordered. Call some servants to clean the blood of as well."

The knights grabbed the former duke, scurrying away from the throne room as both emperor and his knight were left in the throne room. Silence overtook the throne room, before heavenly and cold laughter echoed.

The knight turned towards his emperor, sighing as he sheathed his sword. He slowly approached the monarch, his emperor wearing a prideful grin.

━━━ Zhongli to his friends.

"Yue, come here." Zhongli ordered, crooking finger at said man, and his knight simply sighed again. Slowly stepping towards him, Yue stared at him, his azure eye narrowing at his emperor.

Yue to his beloved emperor, Alastor to the rest of the world. Rex Lapis's merciless knight.

"Your majesty... I would appreciate it if you took the matter of a coup d'etat seriously." Alastor murmured, standing still in front of the throne. He could feel Zhongli's eyes on him, but he didn't mind. "Regardless of how insignificant they may be, a coup d'etat should not be tolerated, sire." He lowered his head, but Zhongli could hear the mocking tone in his voice when he said 'sire'.

Zhongli on chuckled, gesturing for Alastor to come closer. The knight begrudgingly agreed, two steps away from the emperor. Zhongli smiled, his hand reaching for Aladtors cheek. Cupping his knights cheek, he grinned in satisfaction. Then,

― he pushed his hand against Alastor's shoulder and pushed him to his knees.

Taking a knee, Alastor looked up at the monarch sitting on his throne. This has happened before―Zhongli wishing for him to kneel. He shook his head in bemusement, as Zhongli cupped his cheek with a mischievous smile.

His eye patch was gently removed from his face, revealing golden hues. Mismatched eyes, stared up the god-like monarch, dull and empty. Zhongli, although detested how empty they look, absolutely adored those eyes. He held Alastors chin, tilting it up to get a better look of those mismatched hues.

Zhongli's thumb rubbed Alastors cheek, feeling the slightly soft skin of his knight. Years of knowing one another, from the day Alastor was introduced to him when he was still a prince and Zhongli still adored those eyes. His breath hitched as he felt Alastor's hand pressed his own, causing Zhongli to further press against Aladtors cheek.

Zhongli gulped, his free hand twitching as he saw the clear submission of his knight. Alastor gave him a soft look, nuzzling his face against Zhongli's palm. It caused the emperor to bite his lip, resisting the urge to simply grab his knights collar and kiss him right there. But he exercises patience, thought that thread of patience was thinning and threatening to snap.