CHPT. 30 Yaksha's nemesis

夜叉の宿敵

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

夜叉の宿敵

.

Alastor smiled as Childe clenched his fist, clearly aggravated by the insult. Blood trickled down the harbingers lips, glaring at Alastor.

This wasn't the same person he knew.

The Alastor Childe knew was a protective yet considerate person. The one who had subtly taught him to use chopsticks to save himself from embarrassment. Yet this person in front of him — it was truly a demon who did not cease his mockery.

"Come now~ I am simply stating facts. Is it wrong for me to want you alive? Considering that even you would have died."

A small chuckle left the demons lips, his black and red hues staring at Childe who looked at him with such irritation. It was completely amusing. But he only fueled the rage as he turned around, now ignoring the Harbingers gaze. A completely soft and joyous smile replaces his once mischievous expression, acting like a puppy — grinning at his current contractor.

"Bunny~ Are you done with everything? Can we go back to Mond now?"

Alastor pouted, as an arrow struck at Aether's heart. A red pigment coating his cheeks, sheepishly looking away and nodding slowly.

"Mhm... Let's get back home now."

Zhongli heard these words, and jolted as he almost tried to grab Alastor's arm. He was suddenly in front of Childe, staring at the demon with confusion and frustration. And Alastor could feel his stare, sighing as he turned back with a grin.

Zhongli flinched, watching as Alastor waved his hand in the air. He froze, gulping his saliva as he nodded hesitantly.

"Ah~ Don't worry. I won't forget about our agreement." He stated, waving a hand as if explaining to Zhongli that his memory was superior. Maybe it was— the god of contracts he stated his perfect memory did forget about him.

Without a second later, Alastor grabbed Aether's hand, lazily waving his hand to the retired archon and the harbinger who supplied him with mora. A small malicious glint in his eyes, warning them of something neither could understand.

Though, it sent shivers up their spine with the last glance. Leaving the two in silence, as Childe turned to Zhongli for answers. Unfortunately for the harbinger, the consultant sighed and shook his head, walking away — clearly tired of the events to occur so quickly.

"Xiansheng... Just what the hell happened to him?"

Childe questioned, looking back with confusion. He was frustrated, once again kept in the dark of something. Be absolutely hates being lied to — how hypocritical of someone who constantly lied. But that what Childe was, if it wasn't in regards to his family, he didn't care for any of those.