"Huh... looks like someone left a perfect animatronic a creepy one must be some kind of horror attraction Oh well let's get you back at the mansion." He grab the rabbit and started dragging it to the mansion.

The mansion

As the person got to the door its started to open revealing a pale white man

"Jack your back about time who's your pet."

"😒 Shut up Jeff now help me get this thing inside cops and heroes are searching the forest." Jeff help Jack getting the rabbit inside where they saw the few others. "Toby! I swear if those are the last waffles I'm going to kill you!" Jeff Shouted.

"R..rrrelax Jeff we s..ss still have more in the f..f freezer." Jeff rolls his eyes as he a jack move the rabbit in the living room. "So what with the bunny." The two look down to see a little girl cover in blood.

"Sally where are the others."

"Well Slender took a few of the others to check on something very appointed so it's just me, you two, Toby and ben." Suddenly ben appeared.

"I been summon." Ben look around to see the rabbit. "What that hell did you guys brought." Jeff looks at Jack who starts explaining. "Look I was coming back until I find this animatronic in the middle of the forest and I guess we can use it as decoration for the mansion."

Suddenly the rabbit hand twitch which Sally saw. "Hey! It move its hand." They turn to see its not moving. "Sure Sally, sure." Sally pouted when the door opens revealing the others helping Slender Man to the couch. "Hoodie what happened to Slendy. "

"We were searching the battlefield when suddenly he collapsed muttering saying 'someone has came' so we decided to get him back to the mansion. The one coming here it seems that police and pros are searching for something or someone." As they were discussed what happened Sally noticed something was off.

"Hey where the rabbit." Suddenly a loud crash came from the kitchen immediately they ran to see the rabbit raiding the pantry before heading to the fridge. "Hey that's our food do you know how long it took to get that many body parts." Ben Shouted as the rabbit continues to eat.

"Uh. What is going on." They turn to see Slender Man standing their.

"What is that thing." Sally look back at the rabbit. "Slendy it's eating the egg salad you made." Slender Man look to see the rabbit eating his egg salad. "NO! That was for my family reunions! Rake! Laughing Jack! Stop that thing!"

"Rrrrrr"

"Ah hahaha got it!" The two ran at the rabbit when it send both of it arms grabbing their face before summon its arm and slam them into the ground. "Well it's time to go to sleep!"

Jeff ran in stabbing his knife in its back however he try to pull it out but it was stuck. "What the hell." The rabbit grab Jeff knife before pulling it out and eats it. "Oh shit-" the rabbit grab his leg and started smashing him.

Everyone watch as the rabbit threw Jeff into the fridge and locked him inside. "Welp we're screwed." Said ben. As the rabbit continues eating when Sally ask. "Why are you eating our food." The rabbit looks at her before saiding. "Im was hungry I haven't eaten in ages I haven't had real food for years.."

Suddenly the rabbit changed into a small boy.

"What the?" Everyone was confused and shock as Slender Man looked at the kid before he charge into the rabbit again so Slender Man place a spell on him changing him back. "I need to make a call Jack you brought him here so you take him a bath and get him some warm clothing." Slendy left leaving the others to deal with the kid.

"First what's your name kid." Jack ask. "Izuku" Suddenly Jeff bust out of the fridge. "Alright where is that oversized bunny." He look around to see izuku. "What did I miss." Jack lead izuku to the bathroom as ben explained what happened.

With Slender Man

"I hope he can pick up." He grab the phone starting to dial.

[Hello nezu speaking.]

[Nezu it's me Slender Man.]

[Slender Man my old friend what can I do for you.]

[Well one of my members find a kid name izuku who can change into a well I don't know what it is but I believe that its best he stay with me.]

[Wait! izuku is with you that's great well if you believe he could stay with you and he shall stay with you promised me you keep him safe and out of trouble. Oh if he get a harem let me know.]

[Will do.]

Slender Man hangs up when he heard Jack screaming immediately he ran to see Jake pale. "What happened."

"The... kid.... is packing..." Everyone was shock as they look towards izuku warp in a towel who was watching them. "What?"

To be continued