Chapter 6 part 2

I decided that I wasn't satisfied with the ending of the fanfic, so I decided to add a bit more of it, so here it is.

chapter 6 part 2

Thomas P.O.V

 My body jerks forward and a loud gasp escapes me. I'm drowning in sweat and my mouth is dry. My heart is beating vigorously against my chest, wanting to break free. My eyes are all blurry from the fluorescent light blinding me. Once my eyes adjust to the light I look around frantically and see a lab room, but no people.

 I attempt to stand up, by something pulls me back down; restraints. I'm tied down to a lab table, by the wrists and ankles. I swallow hard, confused about everything and look for something to cut on my restraints.

            I spot a table full of medical supplies and jerk my body towards it causing the lab on wheels to slowly inch towards it. Once I'm close enough, I grab the surgeon's scalpel, but it slips out of my fingers and crashes to the ground. I attempt to grab another sharp object but I cause the entire medical supply plate on the table to crash to the ground as well.

 "Fuck!" I scream and start viciously slamming my body against the metal table, trying to break the restraints myself but fail, only causing myself anguish.

 I relax myself and stare at the ceiling. I'm so shucking confused! I want my friends and understand what's happening!

 I start crying and feel the hot tears stream down my crimson cheeks. I need to get out of these restraints but how? Should I scream to let someone know I'm here? But what if it causes negative attention.  A loud sigh escapes my chapped lips. I guess I don't have a choice.

 "Help! Help me! I'm in here!" I scream. I pause for several minutes either waiting for someone to rescue me, or for danger to come my way. "It's Thomas! I need your help! Please help me! Is anyone out there?!" I pause again, and wait for someone to enter.

 A few minutes pass and my optimism dissipates. "Ugh!" I scream. "I'm going to die here, all alone, confused and bored." I slam my head against the table several times, trying to think, remember.

 "Thomas" I hear an obscure, shaky voice say.

 My body jerks up, "In here!" I shout. My eyes frantically looking at the walking shadow.

 "Oh bloody hell! I finally found someone!" a familiar voice shrieks in delight.

 I feel the blood drain from my face and whole body got numb. "Noo-nnnoo, it- it can't be," I say in disbelief. My eyes widen at what was supposed to be a decease friend.

"Well shank, it's bloody happening," Newt laughs, and grabs a sharp tool on the ground off the floor and starts cutting my restraints.

 "No-i-i-mean you're supposed to be dead," I swallow hard at the thought. I keep picturing him caked in his own blood, the blood shed I caused.

 Newt's face sinks, and stops cutting and looks me in the eyes. "Look Tommy, I'm alive and well. I don't know what happened during your sim, but it wasn't real, but this is." He starts cutting again.

 Sim? It all starts flowing back, with Blake, Minho, Gally, everyone. I starts crying "You're not dead! I never killed you!" I begin to laugh with relief.

 "Well I'm glad that you're happy you didn't," Newt responds, seeming unfazed by the fact that I said I killed him.

 He finishes cutting off my restraints and I rub my wrists and attempt to stand up.

 "Easy shank," Newt catches me, and helps me back to my feet and I begin to wobble. "We've been in a sim for a long time." We walk towards the exit.

"So what is all of this? What happened?" I ask.

 "I'll tell you, but we must walk and talk, okay?"

 "Okay."

"So, from what I was told from when I woke up was that we all grew up together is this immune community."

"So the flare is real?"

 "Yes, so they tested all the immunes and chose the best ones to serve in the trials, which was us and several others. We were all pretty young, around six or seven when we agreed to do it, but didn't realize what we were getting ourselves into. So we tried several tests to find this cure, but it all failed. W.I.C.K.E.D was at a lost until Ava recommended trying a sim to see if one of us could find a cure."

 "And now we're awake from it?"

 "Yep."

 "So, the maze was all fake?" I ask in disbelief, because it all felt so real.

 "Yes, the maze, and everything after it. I don't know what happened in your sim Tommy, but everything that happened during and after the maze was never real, and I know it felt like it was." Newt reassures me.

 I sigh in relief and nod, trying my best to process all of this, "So where are we going now?"

 "To find the person with the cure."

****

Who should be the one with the cure? comment below, and the character with the most mentions i'm picking. I need them ASAP, so I can start writing chapter 7 part 1