archives.

Oppenheimer got off the plane in Berlin at around 5 am, the dark sky was lit up by the city. Usually people would stop to admire the veiw but oppenheimer didn't have time. He was about to get an Uber when a girl went beside him. "You don't seem German," she said. "American, but my parents are from here," he replied. The girl was quite beautiful, and reminded Oppenheimer of y/n. "Don't trust the Ubers here, they're sketchy, how about you take a ride from me," the girl proposed. "Yeah, because a ride from some random girl I just met isn't sketchy at all," Julius said grinning. He went in her car, he usually wouldn't take rides from total strangers in foreign countries, but to be completely honest, she was gorgeous. Julius adjusted his seat, "I'm Julius Robert Oppenheimer, and you?" "Augustine, where are you from?" She asked. "New York, you?" replied Oppenheimer. "Actully my mother is Ukrainian but my father is German, but they're currently in Romania for a trip." Julius started small talk and got to know somethings about augustine (who liked to go by august), she liked poetry, drawing, and loved "where the crawdads sing," by deila owens because of kyas love for the marsh.

They turned right on 16th Avenue, suddenly at the red light they looked at eachother. Oppenheimer had a surge of passion spark in him, he lightly placed his hand on her jaw and leaned in for the kiss. August didn't show any sign of resistance, and oppenheimer began to put his tounge into the kiss, but then they heard a honk. August looked away and blushed, and continued to drive. Oppenheimer looked at her and smirked, "you're home alone right..?" Before they knew it, they were home. Julius pushed August against the wall, he began sucking on her neck, she let out a soft moan. He put his hands around her waist and pushed her onto the bed. He got on top of her and passionately kissed around her neck while undressing her. "You into toys?" He asked smirking. "In the nightstand," august said, clearly flushed. With a last kiss on her shoulder his hands disappeared from her, and she could hear him walking to the nightstand and opening one of the drawers, pulling something out. "Then let's get started, shall we?"

Something plastic pressed into her stomach, slowly sinking lower and lower towards the apex of her thighs. She had no idea what he was holding, until she heard a click, and the damn thing started vibrating. Augusts whole body tensed as he pressed the vibrator on her sex, building her up faster. He moved the toy in circular motions, before rubbing it straight on her clit, the sounds leaving her lips increasing in intensity and pitch. The feeling was back, her muscles contracting as her orgasm neared. Her hips started circling, as they muffled each other's sound with their kiss, working towards their peaks. Only after she collapsed against his chest, she allowed herself to come, biting his shoulder to keep quiet.

Oppenheimer smiled, and picked Augustine up and into the bathroom, he quietly cleaned her up, she was half asleep by the time he finished. He placed her back on the bed, and kissed her on the cheek. He got out his phone and called an Uber, he looked back and August was fast asleep. Usually if he spent the night with a girl he'd stay with them but since it was Germany, he would have to leave anyways, they wouldn't last if they were ever to be in a relationship. He took one last look at august and slipped out of the house.

9 hours after-
Julius woke up, he had taken the taxi straight to a hotel. He took a shower, and took a bar. There was no time to waste. He took another taxi straight towards the place which his father called "the archives." The archives was actually a local library in a neighboring town, the library was deserted except for one figure, but quickly it faded out of veiw.