roaches in the eggs.

Y/n was distraught by the fact that Oppenheimer would be her tutor. Luckily today was Friday so she would have the weekend before lessons. Y/n walked out of the classroom and searched for Inez. Inez popped out of the corner and asked what had happened. "Oh hell no." Inez said after y/n told her. "Let's go to the chalamets diner for a snack, to get your mind over oppie boy." Inez suggested.
"What would you like to order?" The waitress asked."I'd like 2 chocolate chip waffles!" Inez said cheerfully. "Betty!" someone called from the kitchen. The waitress ignored the person calling her. "Anything else?" she asked. "Betty!!!!" Another person called again. "What?"the cashier said in an annoyed tone. "They fighting back there," the other person yelled. "Does anyone have a gun?" The cashier yelled back. "No bro" the person said. "Then I don't care, I'm taking her order, make sure you record it though so I can watch it on my break" the waitress replied. The waitress looked at y/n and Inez and then passed. "Hold up, where is Este?" She yelled again. "She on a smoke break," a deep voiced yelled back. "A smoke break? She can smoke inside, she needs to help with this line," the waitress replied. The waitress then turned her attention to y/n and asked "Anything else?" "Um I was going to get those eggs but there's roaches there," y/n said holding in her laugh. "All of a sudden people be scared of roaches, he ain't bothering nobody he don't even speak english.. we very short on staff today, he's on egg duty," the waitress said. "I see..." y/n said looking at Inez with the "Let's get the fuck out of here eyes." Inez burst out laughing and grabbed y/ns hand and got the hell out of there. "Well where do we go now?" Y/n asked. "Somewhere roaches aren't in the eggs" Inez said giggling. They walked around the mall and found a south asian cafe. "Ooh let's go there," Inez said cheerfully. They walked in "deewani mastani" was playing in.

The cafe:

A brown girl appeared with a smile on her face, Inez looked puzzled

A brown girl appeared with a smile on her face, Inez looked puzzled. "What's with the face," y/n asked. "That girl is in our math, her name starts with an S, I think," Inez replied. The girl approached them "namaskar, and welcome to the swain cafe, we serve the finest South Asian dishes, snacks, and drinks my name is Saraswati Swain where would you like to sit?" Saraswsti then paused, her face flushed with recognition. "Oh my god you're the girls that yelled at oppenheimer at the end of math class." "That's us," y/n replied laughing. "Oh my godddd I hope I'm not fangirling but like that was totally badass" Saraswati said almost squealing. "Hey Saraswati, why don't you sit down with us and take a break!!" Inez said. "Sure!!, but call me Swati. "So um y/n is planning revenge on oppenheimer and I think we'll need your help."