sneaking a peek.

Y/n is a smart girl, but not intellectually if you know what I'm saying. She's intelligent in feelings and music taste. So what I'm saying is she is terrible at school.
The bell rang, and y/n walked to 7th period her worst class ever; math. Her teacher Ms. Kaminsky pulled her over. "Y/n ur failing math with a 58 if you don't pass this test I'll have no choice but to get you a tutor." Y/n did NOT want a tutor, y/n was many things and being stubborn was one of them. She would pass herself, no one else would help her, she didn't need it, she didn't like the thought of owing someone something.
The clock ticked .. "what the fuck is a quadratic equation" y/n screamed internally. That's when she had the idea.. J. Robert.. he was the smartest kid in the school, maybe even in the whole county. Y/n took a seat in the left corner of the back of the classroom. J. Robert was diagonal from y/n, y/n had the perfect veiw of his test. J. Robert would plug in an answer, y/n would sneak a peek and bubble hers in. He bubbled, she looked, she bubbled. He bubbled, she looked, then she bubbled. He bubbled, she looked, he looked. Shit. Oppenheimer stared with a blank look.
J. Robert then proceeded to move seats. "FUCK" y/n said in her mind. y/n was so screwed. Just as she was about to give up, someone gave her a note.
"Here's the answers dumbass; A, B, B, A..." [there's more but I'm too lazy] y/n stared in dismay. She looked around the classroom for her living lord and savior,  oppenheimer turned around and winked. Y/n was grateful but shocked why would he give it to her? She decided not to think too long on it and finished the questions on the test.
She turned in her work and gave it to Ms. Kaminsky. "Wow y/n I'm suprised you finished it on time" she said teasingly. Y/n faked a laugh then rolled her eyes on the way back to her seat. At the end of class, y/n saw oppenheimer all alone. "Hey thanks for the answers I really appreciate it" y/n says. Oppenheimer nodded with a sly smile tugging at his lips.

2 days later.
Y/n wasn't stressed about the test at all, I mean I wouldn't be if I got answers from j. robert oppenheimer either. Ms Kaminsky gave back y/ns paper. Y/ns jaw dropped. A 55??? Y/n looked at oppenheimer and saw a 105% . Y/n remembered that smile oppenheimer gave. That mother fucker.