chai with a side of revenge.

Swatis jaw dropped, "are you serious y/n? that would totally humiliate him, there would be no turning back." "Oh I'm serious, if he's going to be my tutor for the rest of the year, and completely ruin my grades then he deserves this," y/n said grinning. "You in Swati?" Inez asked. "Oh of course and I know some people who would love to help you too," Swati replied. "Who?" Y/n asked, "who else could possibly want to help, oppenheimer is loved by everyone" y/n questioned. "Not exactly everyone," Swati smiled. Y/ns eyes went wide. "My shift will be done at 6.. meet me at the misty lakes @7, the people you're looking for will be with me, Swati said gleaming.

The misty lakes :

Inez and Y/n quickly finished their chai and waved goodbye to Swati

Inez and Y/n quickly finished their chai and waved goodbye to Swati. They decided that now it was time for some shopping before they meet their fellow oppie-haters!?!? (The names a work in progress) 🤩. They stopped by multiple stores including, garfeilds grunge, stallions steak house, and Olivia Benson. They walked past chalamets diner, and it was nearly empty except for 4 figures. The waitress from earlier (betty), a tall slim girl (este), and 2 tall highschool boys? Wait no. Those weren't any two highschool boys. It was Leo Slizard, J Robert's bestfriend, and right next to him was none other than J Robert himself.
Leo Slizard :

Oppenheimers POV :Me and Leo walked into Chalamets diner, it was utter chaos

Oppenheimers POV :
Me and Leo walked into Chalamets diner, it was utter chaos. Chalamets diner was Leo's family owned business, founded by his grandfather Timotheé Chalamet. Leo rolled his eyes, many knew this about Leo. He had a temper. He took one look at the roach in the egg and started screaming for everyone to leave. "Leo.." I said, and put my hand on his shoulder. "Fuck" Leo said. Leo walked up to the cashier and the girl next to her. "Betty right...?" Leo asked the cashier. "One and only," Betty replied. "And you?" Leo asked the girl next to her. "Este," she said, with a subtle glare. "Care to explain why the fuck there's a roach in the eggs, and why this diner is in complete chaos, and why the fuck does it smell like cigarettes," Leo asked clearly frustrated. I watched, intervening would make it worse. Leo was right about one thing, it did smell like cigarettes. As soon as Leo asked about the smell, I saw Estes jaw clench, and Betty gave a subtle glance to her. I (very easily) detected that Este was the one smoking while working. I was going to tell Leo, but I decided not to. There's something about secrets, people will give anything to cover them up. I don't know Este that much, I want to know how far she'll go to cover this up. "Hey all respect and all but no one here is smoking, probably just a customer. Stop blaming the employees and maybe realize the problem is the employer," Betty said darkly. "What are you implying," Leo said in a condescending tone. "Take it whatever way you want, but me and Este have been working overtime for 2 hours now, it's about time we go," Betty said grabbing Estes hand. "Yes, it is about time you go," Leo said glancing at me. I gave Leo a look of reassurance, then i looked to the right of me and saw y/n, god why is she even here. I gave her the finger and winked, and put my focus back on Leo and the girls.
Authors POV:
Betty and Este raced out of the diner. Leo and Oppenheimer exchanged looks. "Look, if you need help managing the diner I can help you in the afternoon," oppenheimer said smiling. Leo and Oppenheimer go way back. They were family friends but they became close when oppenheimers dad died. It was a time where J. Robert wasn't J. Robert. His dad dying in 7th grade led Julius to enter a depressive state of mind. By the time he was ruined mentally, he decided to take it physically. He turned to heroin. The Slizards held a diner party, Julius hid with Leo in his room. Leo who had an absent father due to drugs knew when someone was high. Leo became set on one goal, to help J. Robert. The journey was a huge struggle but eventually Oppenheimer was clean for 3 years. They both buried this part of oppenheimers past deep down. No one would ever find out, right..?
Betty let go of Estes hand, "you know that you didn't have to do that right?" Este said. "Oh trust me I know, but if they found out you were taking smoke breaks and I knew, I'd be in just as much trouble as you. Este smiled and said "I think I like you." "Hey what's your opinion on Oppenheimer," Betty asked. "Know it all, narcissistic, totally gay," Este said with a smirk. "I have a proposal for you.." Betty replied.

Eventfully 7:00 arrived. Inez and y/n arrived at misty lake and found Swati with 4 other girls. Y/n recognized 2 of them. The waitress from earlier and Rebekah the girl from detention. Inez walked toward them cheerfully and waved for y/n to come over. The cashier took one look at Inez and Y/n and said "oh." The cashier sat next to another girl she was the girl who was there with Betty, Leo, and Julius. Next to her was Rebekah, and next to Rebekah was another girl. Swati looked at y/n and pointed towards the cashier, "thats betty," Betty waved. "The girl next to her is Este," Este gave a subtle smile. "Over there is Rebekah," Rebekah gave a kind smile. "And there is Dorothea," Dorothea gave a cheery smile.
(Ok so I changed Dorothea's face claim..)
Dorothea :

Swati continued on "we all have one goal in mind, to take down Oppenheimer

Swati continued on "we all have one goal in mind, to take down Oppenheimer."

---------------
Oppenheimer bid his farewell to Leo and went into his home. His mother was not there as usual, she had become more distant ever since his dad died. She often left the house but mailed money for the bills. Julius had a brother, his name is Frank. Frank was a sophomore in college, and not even Oppenheimer can find out how Frank is still in school. Frank is not the brightest, and certainly a bad influence. He constantly skipped class, snuck into clubs, and crashed his car so many times that his license was revoked. Oppenheimer made his way to his bedroom, but something was wrong. Someone had been in there. It was not how he left it. He put things back into place, when he found a note. "Your father is not who you think he is," written in bright red ink.