Episode 9 - The uninvited incomer

Cheongsan ran toward Onjo’s direction to help the girl he likes. At the same time, Gwinam pushed Onjo away and ran toward the boy in the green vest, in order to meet him mid-way. Once the two boys met in the middle of their route, the Yoon boy managed to get closer to Cheongsan and roughly pinned Cheongsan to the hard ground, making the boy in the green vest groan in pain.

“Cheongsan!” Suhyeok shouted.

Quick to his reflex, Suhyeok ran to Cheongsan’s direction to help his close friend from being choked by the bully boy, leaving behind the rest of his group of friends.

Cheongsan was trying his best to fight the bloody-boy when he saw one of Gwinam’s hands try to press on one of his eyes. Comparing the two boys’ strengths, Gwinam had great advantages compared to Cheongsan due to their fighting position as well as the Yoon boy had newly found strength.

“Give me your eye, asshole.” Gwinam muttered in anger as he kept pressing his thumb on one of Cheongsan’s eyes. 

Areum flinched in discomfort when she could hear the sound of squishing coming from Cheongsan and the bully boy. Few seconds later, the rest of the surviving students could hear Cheongsan yelled in pain as Gwinam kept pressing his thumb on his left eye.

Watching and hearing her childhood friend shouting in pain, Onjo immediately rose from the cold floor and quickly ran to help Cheongsan. Once she reached the two boys in fast motion, the white hoodie girl was breathing heavily as she tried to push the bully boy away from hurting Cheongsan. 

However, the white hoodie girl’s effort of helping her childhood friend was tossed away like a flicked of a fly when Gwinam easily threw Onjo away from disturbing him any longer. Onjo shrieked in shock when she was being thrown by the bully boy a few meters away from the two boys.

“Onjo!” Both Hyeryeong and Jimin shouted as the two girls instantly went to help her.

On the other side of the rooftop, Suhyeok managed to kick the side of the Yoon boy’s body away from his close friend after he managed to approach them. Stepping over Cheongsan’s body, the tall boy went to charge to Gwinam before the bully boy was able to regain his balance from his fall. 

From where she was standing, Areum could see Suhyeok managed to dodge the punches that Gwinam threw in his direction and made the one-eyed boy stumble after Suhyeok kicked the back of the bully boy’s knee.

Once again, the tall boy was able to avoid his opponent's punch as he shouldered onto Gwinam’s torso from coming over to his close friend. While Suhyeok was fighting against the uninvited incomer, the rest of the male students went to help Cheongsan.

Trying to get rid of Suhyeok from holding onto his torso after many attempts,  Gwinam quickly hit both of his fists on the tall boy’s back with his new strength, making Suhyeok kneeled over on the hard ground as he grunted in pain. Then, without wasting any time, Gwinam kicked the tall boy away to the group of broken metal table stands.

“Suhyeok!” Joonyeong shouted as he quickly went to help his friend.

Once he approached the tall boy, Joonyeong could see that Suhyeok was in massive pain after receiving a huge kick from the uninvited incomer. 

“Suhyeok, are you okay?” The boy with glasses asked in concern after hearing his friend groan in pain.

Across the rooftop, Areum instantly noticed the changes on her body after witnessing Suhyeok getting kicked from the bloody boy as the distant sound of her bones crunching could be heard through her own ears.

The beauty was breathing shakily with her eyes closed when she could feel her head and left hand begin to involuntary twitch as black veins and red spot began to reappear on her left jaw.