Zhara nodded, though the two were interrupted by Hermione running up to them.

"Y/n! Y/n!"

"What's up Herman?" Y/n asked in concern as the girl took a second to catch her breath.

"It's Harry"

***

"What do you mean Sirius is at The Ministry?" Y/n asked Harry, who was walking at a brisk pace.

"I saw him there. Voldemort has him."

"I'm a little lost" she muttered, trying to keep up with him.

"I can't explain right now, I just- I need to get to him."

"And, to get to him... we'd need to get to the ministry... because he's there?"

"Exactly" Harry nodded.

"Shouldn't you be a little more rational about this Harry?" Hermione called from close behind them.

"Hermione." Harry sighed in frustration, "he's the only family I've got left. I can't just not go"

"Why not call him?" Y/n suggested, "then if he answers, you know he's safe and you don't need to worry"

"That'd be smart if I had my phone" he grumbled. They weren't allowed to have their phones during their O.W.L. Exams.

"Shit" Y/n cursed under her breath.

"Floo! Harry, you can talk to him by Floo!" Hermione exclaimed excitedly.

"Umbridge has blocked off the fireplaces."

"Not the one in her office" Y/n grinned, "I've been there enough times to know" she shrugged at their inquisitive glances.

"Ok- ok but how are we going to get in there?" Harry asked.

"You can get into her office... if you have a distraction" Hermione smiled.

***

"Did Harry just get bitch slapped by Professor Cotton-Candy-on-legs?" Y/n whispered to Ginny.

"It was glorious" Ginny smiled fondly.

"Ayo, is your brother possessed?"

Ginny moved so she could see Ron, "pretty sure, yup" she replied to Y/n.

Y/n suppressed a chuckle, but turned her head quickly when she heard the crutiartus curse mentioned.

(How tf do you spell crutiartus? Is it crutiatus?)

Hermione spoke before she could, "but that's illegal"

"Mad-eye didn't give a fuck it was illegal" Y/n murmured.

"Y/n, Mad-eye was a death eater in disguise" Ron whispered.

"Whattttttt?" Y/n gaped at him.

"You didn't know"

"No!" She exclaimed, "that shit never tells me anything" she motioned towards Harry.

Ron shrugged, "thought he'd tell you everything"

"Says it's too much to tell. But he overshares on other shit, like how he hates raspberry jam because there's too much seeds- where are you guys going?" She asked suddenly.

"We're going to show her the secret weapon" Hermione said with a look.

"Oh. Ok byeeee have funnn don't be out too late" Y/n called after them.