Sweet Corruption - Villain!Deku (BNHA) p3

Start from the beginning

His words make me frown. I was fighting the urge to snap and call him out for every single thing he's done that would lead me to believe he could do something like that, but I decide against it.

"I'm not some kind of monster like Kacchan, doll..." Deku purrs while he takes a single step closer, further closing the gap between us, "I at least have some decency...~"

He presses the side of his cold knife under my chin, pulling my face up to look him in the eye. His gaze was intense. You wouldn't need a psychiatrist to diagnose him as clinically insane, he was so out of his mind that it nearly made me go mad as well.

"Tell me..." He whispers while bringing himself to straddle my lap, putting his hand on my shoulder while the other still holds the knife under my chin - only now it had shifted so the razor sharp point dug into the skin of my under jaw. "What do you want me to do with you?~"

"Get off of me you sick fuck." I snap, but the blade presses a little harder, forcing my mouth closed. He still hadn't drawn blood, but it was beginning to hurt.

Not to mention, he was so close now. His face merely centimeters from my own and his body was flush to mine. Because of this, I could feel the evident bulge in his pants pressing into my lower stomach.

"Stick out your tongue." He demanded, and it was the first time today that he nearly sounded sane. Nearly.

"...Excuse me?!"

"I said..." His face tilts to the side and his green eyes seem to glow with intensity, "Stick. Out. Your. Tongue."

The knife that was holding my chin in place dropped and slashed against my shoulder in one quick movement. I shriek from the sudden pain that made my nerves scream, but when I look down to the new wound, it wasn't even that deep.

He had only nicked the surface of the skin, just enough to allow a small stream of blood to dripple down and stain the collar of my shirt.

Deku giggled sadistically to himself while he brought his thumb up to the crimson line leading up to the wound, wiping away some of the blood.

With a wide grin, his attention is brought back to my eyes, then to my lips, then to my eyes again. He speaks with a wavering voice, proving he's at his limit for patience, "Don't make me ask you again, doll..."

Without another second to waste hesitating, I part my lips and open my mouth, sticking my tongue out for him. His thumb rises and smears the strong iron flavoured liquid onto it, his eyes watching shamelessly as my blood seeps onto the rest of the pink muscle.

Those same eyes flick up to mine, and his hand reaches up to the side of my face. "You're so pretty..." His thumb caresses the skin of my cheek, swiping the remainder of the blood onto it.

He suddenly leans in extra close, but his lips don't touch mine yet. Instead, he simply hovers there for a moment before pulling my head toward him just a bit more.

Ever so slowly, he wraps his soft lips around my bloody tongue, tasting the same flavour I was. His green orbs roll back and his grip on my other shoulder tightens lightly.

"Give me more...!" He mumbled quietly before pulling me into a full fledged kiss.

In all honesty, I kissed back without hesitation. His lips tasted like peppermint and they were so soft, and the fact that he wasn't actively threatening me was incredible. I didn't want him to stop.

His tongue wrapped around mine, licking off every drop of blood off of it like he hadn't drank anything in days.

I whimpered quietly into the kiss when I feel him subtly grind his hips up against my lower stomach, and the feeling instantly gave me overwhelming butterflies.