Quote #178

Sullivan, to the audience: What did I do? I did my job. I slashed benefits to the bone. I saved the station money. Was I too harsh? Maybe. I don't believe in coddling people.

Sullivan, to the audience: In the wild, there is no health care. In the wild, health care is, "Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me and I'm dead." 

Sullivan, to the audience: Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion. You're dead.

Vic: OK. Sullivan. Are you really in charge of picking the health care plan?

Sullivan: Yes. And my decision is final.

Vic: This is a ridiculously awful plan. Because you cut everything.

Sullivan: Aww, times are tough, Hughes. Deal with it.

Warren: You cut more than you had to, didn't you?

Sullivan: Sure.

Warren: Well, why did you do that? You work here, don't you want good insurance?

Sullivan: Don't need it. Never been sick. Perfect immune system.

Warren: OK, well, if you've never been sick, then you don't have any antibodies.

Sullivan: I don't need them. Superior genes. I'm a Sullivan. And superior brain power. Through concentration, I can raise and lower my cholesterol at will.

Vic: Why would you want to raise your cholesterol?

Sullivan: So I can lower it.

Reference- The Office