Ch. II: Archí [Beginning]

Somewhere where the gentle sun shines over and the magical mist plays around with a castle on the hill, standing majestically, surrounded by the water of a lake and a lush green field where the wind brushes the weed and the flowers that grow in there.

The castle itself stood majestically despite being an old structured building and Harry was walking into the castle where he saw a front courtyard, this castle is like a fortress where he could see numerous muggle weapons lying around that he sure can be used again. Harry didn't know how he managed to end up in here with DEATH who cradled him in his arms like a useless kid but the moment they arrived in the main living room in private wings where only family members could enter.

Harry looked around in silence when DEATH put him down onto the ground, he could see the dust and the furniture that's covered in white cloth, "Where are we?"

"Welcome to the welsh country and the Emrys castle where the house of the Merlin Emrys live before going into the Avalon." DEATH answer with such sly amusement in his genderless voice but despite that Harry still has in his mind to input that the entity beside him is a male

"Am I gonna stay here alone? I know you have a job to do in the underworld."

"Of course, little master. Mortals always die and no, you are not gonna live alone. my sister, Lady Magic has woken a certain person to help you with your magic study and end this madness."

Harry looks at the side where the entity stands without moving like a statue, "Ah... I see. Who is it?"

This time, for sure Harry could sense a mischievousness from the Lord of the DEATH as he turned around, "Follow me. He should be in the library."

Harry only hummed following the entity, guiding him through the numerous corridors adorned in the golden and silver colour with a dragon pattern all around the wall. He stayed quiet, looking around, when he got engulfed in his feeling and thought, he got saved by the Dursleys who abused- no, tortured him for 5 years- and now he is in this castle with the sudden thought of he is a wizard and having magic and his biological parents abandoned him.

The benefit of having an eidetic memory is that he could remember everything, everything DEATH unlocked, the memory where that person blocked it and numerous compulsion and charms all around him making him go into submissive and weak, easy to control and manipulate.

He is only 5 years old and yet his personality changed, what do you expect from a child who got raised with torture every day?

"We have arrived." DEATH's voice yanks him from his thought as he looks up into the massive stone gate door where he saw a statue of the dragon blinking at them with its piercing golden eyes. DEATH spoke, "Agorwyd" [Open]

Harry looked onto the massive stone opening without a sound, before they entered into the dim light of the library, where he saw numerous, floating, massive bookshelves, filled with books or scrolls. He admits that he is stunned and awed from what he sees, until he sees an older male with short fluffy brown hair and wearing simple travel clothes standing in the middle of the library hall behind the desk, only the desk lamp lightens the book he hunches over.

DEATH coughing loudly to gain his attention, which succeeded in making the man look up into his direction with the startling brightest blue eyes which Harry saw in his life, "Oh, Hades. Long time no see and I see you brought a little guest with you-" he narrowed his eyes with a flash of gold, "which is your champion descendant."

"Yes. His name is Harry Potter, the descendant of Ignotus Peverell." DEATH inform

"Well, I got the memory from Lady Magic herself. I see that he is your heir?"