It's no time to rest however and he's going to find that out in the hard way.

An arrow is shot at him from the side, but one of the many weapons in his vault intercepts it, breaking it.

Gilgamesh scoffed, looking to the direction of the attack, before being met with the sight of a fellow Archer class.

The rain of sword temporarily stops to allow him to talk with him.

Gilgamesh

"A simple arrow? Did you seriously expect me to fall for that?"

EMIYA (Archer)

"Your abilities are interesting. These weapons are real, aren't they?"

Gilgamesh

"That's right! I own every one of these, I own your weapons as well!"

EMIYA projects into his hands the famous Ying & Yang swords once more.

A funny look on the face of the King of Heroes, before he broke out into laughter.

Incredibly loud laughter that reached the stars. He had instantly recognized the ability.

Gilgamesh

"Bwahahaha! What a fool you are! You dim-witted mongrel! A faker like you cannot even dream of standing up to the genuine article!"

On the other hand, EMIYA kept his composure as he kept on laughing.

And then, suddenly from  behind, someone jumped onto his back, grabbing onto his neck to prevent any movement from his opponent.

An Assassin class Servant...!

No, Gilgamesh remembers this coward. The one that ran away from the fight in the basement.

He only remains amused.

As all the Huntsmen and Huntresses make a run for it and attempt to attack Gilgamesh from all sides, here comes death from above once more.

Damn it.

Guess Assassin's opening went to waste. Gilgamesh forced him to retreat by aiming some of the Gates' weapons at him.

These portals...

There is a perfect counter to them.

EMIYA put up his hand, causing the flower shield to go up once more.

EMIYA (Archer)

"I am the bone of my sword..."

Slowly, one by one, the Huntsmen started to fall. They were far too tired. Fortunately, all of them managed to get behind covers before any more harm could come to them.

Now all that was left was the two enemy Servants. Though, Gilgamesh is the top of the Heroic Spirits system, two high tier Servants are more than enough to deal with him.

Kiritsugu served as a distraction as he always does. A scapegoat so that EMIYA could pull off whatever he's trying to do.

Atlas Academy

Ruby slowly woke up, met with the sight of this large room. She shook her head, trying to move her limbs, but...

Bound by rope.

She sees a figure not too far away. Though, she looked like someone she knew, but her head got hit a bit too hard by Kotomine to remember.

Ruby