"You assume that we only have one spare key per room?" The man said amused. The residents of the mansion decided to have multiple spare keys after Emma locked herself up before. "I thought you're smarter than that, wife." He added as he sips the now cold coffee he has.

"Why are you here anyway?" She asked changing the subject.

"Well, it's my room." He answered. The man then stand up and approach the woman who was now sitting on the bed. He then stops at the side of the bed and attempts to touch the woman's face.

"Stop, you can't just touch me randomly as you please and you're clearly invading my privacy, Mr. Sano," Den said as she swats the man's hand away from her.

"How cold of you, Mrs. Sano. Besides, based on the demands that were written on the contract, all that was mentioned was 'no bed sharing' right? Apart from that, I was not randomly touching you." The man said, he then, as fast as he can,  grabbed the woman's face as gently as he can.

"H-hey! I told you---!"

'Close! Too close!'

"I am just going to remove the piece of hair that was stuck in your mouth." He said as he grabbed the said piece of hair and wiggle it in front of the woman's flustered face.

"Wash up, I'll wait for you outside." The man said turning around and starting to walk out of the room. 

'I'll strangle this man to death someday.' The woman thought as she glared at the man's retreating figure. 

But Den who was still embarrassed from the said event quickly run to the bedroom's bathroom. She immediately looks at the big mirror and studies what she looks like.

 "I look like a fucking hot mess." She said to herself as she stared at her reflection.

"Why do those famous artist looks like they were fresh from the salon even if they just woke up early in the morning and here am I, looking like a newly picked potato from the farm." She mumbled to herself as she wash her face.

-----

"Good morning, Mrs. Sano." The brunette woman said as she smiled teasingly at her friend who was grumpily looking at her.