"Yeah... She loves me, but why it take long for her to come back?" I condemned bitterly. "Damn... I shouldn't let her leave like that! I'm so damn fuck up!"

I was so exhausted the whole day thinking of her. I decided to go to the mansion, to take rest. One of my wife's staffs, Clourine told me that she saw my wife on the SOTS coffeeshop.

Binanggit niya rin na malaki ang tiyan ni Maris at buntis iyon. I know, she didn't know that my wife's pregnant but I still didn't believe her for telling me that she saw my wife. Pagkalabas ko kasi sa coffeeshop ay wala man lang akong nasilayan ni anino ng asawa ko. Mukhang hindi na talaga siya babalik sa akin, eh.

When the sun set, I directly went home. I brought and I build a mansion. I was about to surprise my wife but... she left. Her dream home is now my command. Sa mansyon ko ginagastos ang mga pera ko pero mukhang hindi naman pala mapakinabangan, eh, iniwan naman ako ng asawa ko.

Ano pa'ng saysay dahil mag-iisa lang ako sa isang mansyon? I badly needed my wife right now. Pagod na ako sa kaiisip at sa katatanong sa aking sarili kung babalik ba talaga siya o tuluyan nang maglalaho sa buhay ko.

It was so excruciating that she left without hearing me out. I did my best, right? I gave her everything she wants, everything she needs but.. why it feels like it was not enough? Ano pa ba ang dapat kong gawin para manatili siya sa akin? Ano ba ang dapat kong gawin para pakinggan niya ako?

I know, it was wrong to keep about Ellai's pregnancy. But I am not in the right position to tell my wife about it. Ellai favoured me and I promised her not to tell anyone. I kept her privacy and I didn't tell anyone about it because it really matters to her.

I entered the mansion tiredly. I yawned and ignored the guards who lowered their heads, it was a sign that they respected me. I sighed heavily before taking a deep breath.

Today's an another day without my wife...

As I finally entered the main door of the house, I stunned and almost fainted when I saw my wife. I even blinked my eyes for how many times, thinking that I maybe dreaming. Thinking that I am hallucinating right now. It feels like the world stopped when our eyes met, it was enough proof that she's real.

My tear suddenly fell on the floor, I can't help but to sob in front of her. I just bit my lower lip instead just to control the emotion I felt right now.

We talked a little when everyone left us inside of the mansion. Aliz, tito Gio, tita Stacey, Berry, Jake and Ellai left us for talk.

My wife asked me if I am mad at her. Of course, I told her that I am not! Hindi ko siya matiis at saka buntis pa naman siya, baka maapektuhan pa ang anak namin and.. I don't want to hurt her also.

That night, I lead her to our room. Both of us are laying in the bed. She fell asleep after she mentioned a man's name. She told me that the man is her friend.

I stared at her. I couldn't shut my eyes, I am scared that if I ever close my eyes again... this is just a dream. I don't want to sleep that's why I am staring at her closely while she's sleeping peacefully.

"Beautiful," I muttered as I sniffed. Her familiar scent filled my nostrils. "Damn... The beauty and the fragrance of my wife..."

There are changes on her body and on her face also. When I met her brown eyes earlier, I am filled by an ecstacy. She became taller and whiter. She became more beautiful than I expected. Humaba na rin ang kaniyang buhok.