Chapter 19- The Lady Who Started It All

Start from the beginning

"Oh, you are hurt. I don't have any bandages on me. How would you go to school like this? Lemme drop you off, what say?"

"Oh...um, were you in a hurry to go somewhere? Would I be a burden?"

"Nah, it's fine. Tell me where your school is, and I'll drop you so you don't get hit by any more cars and ogle at the drivers."

"At the...driver-? That's not what I-"

The woman didn't bother to hear her out and walked back towards the white car, beckoning for her to follow. She hesitantly did, sighing.

Was it really okay to get in a stranger's car? Well, it was a young girl, not some old man. I guess it's fine.
When she opened the door to the backseat, there was already another woman sitting there. She was much modestly dressed than the other strawberry blonde woman was, in a dark military outfit. She had short black hair reaching her shoulders and freckles. slightly over her nose and cheeks. There was something quite formidable about her gaze, which made you lose your voice for a second.

"Hey, sis," the other woman said. "I hit this girl by mistake and her knee is bleeding, so I gotta drop her off to her Highschool before we go our way."

"Oh, okay Junko. That's fine by me."

"Hey, what's your name? I'm Junko Enoshima, The Ultimate Fashionista. And my fat, ugly, smelly sister back there with you is Mukuro Ikusaba, The Ultimate Soldier."

"Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you, Junko, Mukuro. I am Y/N L/N, the Ultimate Poet. By the way, I don't think your sister smells..." She said uncertainly, smiling at the raven haired woman sitting next to her.

"And I think she's really pretty!"

Junko giggled, steering the wheel. "First eyeing me, then smelling my sister, you're a lady-lover, aren't you?'

"That's not true! I was just saying your sister doesn't smell. Please don't misunderstand me."

"Anyways, which school do you go to? I came straight from the airport after landing from my flight, so I'm new around this place."

"I study at Hope's Peak Highschool." You replied. "Just drive straight ahead and take a left turn. You can drop me off there."

"No way, Hope's Peak?!" Junko suddenly said, her driving getting rash for a brief moment. "I thought so... from that uniform, but I didn't think I would be right..."

"Oh, do you go there too?"

"Of course not! But...I daresay I'm deeply associated with that school." Y/N could see her grin widen in the rear view mirror. For some reason it put her at unease.
"It's the most wonderful place...especially since there are so many Ultimates filled with high hopes and dreams, I wonder...how would it feel like to crush it all, like dried leaves under a heel?"

"Junko." The quieter sister mumbled, fiddling with something in her bag nervously.

"What is it, pig? Can't you see I'm talking to her?"

"Yeah, but you're saying weird things...not like you actually mean any harm, right?"

"Oh, of course not! I'm just trying to talk like a villain!"

By the time Y/N finally reached her school, she wished she had never gotten inside Miss Enoshima's car at all. She was constantly putting her sister down, and although she had covered up what she said hastily, Y/N still couldn't forget that smile she had while talking about crushing people's dreams.