Early Leave

"Oi, no pda in the halls!" Levi moved away from me, turning me because I was frozen in shock.

"Jaeger, Ackerman, I'm glad you're learning to... get along, but you know the rules." Mr. Smith said, smirking at us. I snapped back to my senses and my face became tomato red.

"Levi did it!" I yelled, pointing at him.

"What the fu-"

"Language." Mr. Smith said, cutting Levi off.

"-dge." Levi sighed. I giggled a bit at his choice in words.

"Get to class!" Mr. Smith yelled, causing everyone to run to whatever classes they were needed in, excluding me and Levi.

"Meet me in my classroom before lunch." He said, walking off without waiting for an answer. Levi turned to speak to me, but I ran off before he could.

~before lunch because no other important things happened~

I speed-walked to Mr. Smith's classroom, wondering what he could want. Once I got there, I heard voices so I stopped and listened.

"Didn't you want them to get along?"

"Yeah, but I didn't expect them to get along that well!"

"Isn't it good that they're happy? I mean even if-"

"I told you not to talk about that!"

"You're in love with your student. You couldn't even be with him if you wanted to anyway."

"But after he got out of school-!"

There was a long pause, a sigh could be heard after a few minutes.

"Look, I'm sorry that this is your problem or whatever, but you can't just intrude on them. You're the history teacher. Teacher. He's a minor."

"Shut up. I'll show you that you're wrong!"

I heard a someone walking closer so I stepped away from the door. When I did, I bumped into someone.

"Ah! Sor- oh it's just you." I said when I saw Levi. He rolled his eyes at me and shook his head.

"You sure do care about me, don't you?" He said sarcastically.

"Hey, wouldn't you be slightly upset if someone kissed you with no warning and stole your first kiss?" I asked, crossing my arms childishly and averting my gaze from him. The door to Mr. Smith's room opened and Ms. Ral looked at me, hatred in her eyes.

"You stole mine." He said. My face heated up.

"What are you two talking about?" Mr. Smith asked.

"Levi's telling me bullshit to make me embarrassed." I muttered, sending a quick glare at Levi.

"I said no such bullshit." He said, glaring back at me.

"No bullshit was specified." I said, quickly walking into Mr. Smiths class. I sat in my normal seat, next to the window in the very back, waiting for the other two to come in.

"Eren." A feminine voice said. I looked up to see Ms. Ral, looking back at me. She closed and locked the door before walking over to me.

"W- why did you lock the door?" I asked, watching her nervously.

"Because I need us to be alone." She said, sitting down in the chair in front of me. Her legs on either side of the back of the chair, causing her short skirt to go up her legs and barely cover anything.

"U- uh- y- your-" I stuttered, unsure on how I should say it.

"What? My skirt? I know. It's a hassle how long it is." She sighed, putting her elbow on my desk and resting her chin in her fist.