School Mornings

I was going to have this be smutty and stuff like that and that's basically why I didn't update this, but Bri was all "No! No smut on my account! If you want smut put it on your account!"

I'm assuming that no one wants this fanfic to be taken down and I don't want to have a thing on my account for it so no smut I guess. Sorry, everyone!

Sorry for any typos! I'm really tired and can't be bothered to fix them.

~

Click!

What was that?

"H- hmmng? Wh- what was that?" I asked sleepily. I slowly opened my eyes to see Annie, Mikasa, and Sasha giggling. Annie had her phone out and they were all looking at it.

"What are you three doing..?" I asked, rubbing the sleep from my eyes while sitting up.

"Nothing!" Sasha yelled as they all ran out.

What was that about?

I laid back down and looked over to see Levi facing away from me, his pale back showing clearly.

"What is that...?" I said, my voice barely a whisper. I ran my index finger along a line on his back, my finger barely coming into contact with his skin.

On either side of the 'line' was a tattoo. Both were wings, no bigger than a school notebook. I couldn't stare at these three things.

Why wings? And why is there s scar almost directly in the middle of them?

I ghosted my fingers over one of the tattoos, then I did the same with the scar.

"Stop." I heard a groggy voice say. Levi tensed up and I poked his back with my finger.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked awkwardly.

"Only a minute or two." He said, rolling over so he was facing me. He looked relaxed and almost happy. I thought about asking him about his back and decided to wait, changing the subject.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked. "Oh and what are you going to do about clothes?"

"I don't eat breakfast and do you have any old pairs of jeans that I might fit?" He said, getting out of my bed and stretching.

"I can check. I usually give old stuff to Armin so I don't know." I said, laughing at the memories of giving Armin my old clothes. He would always have a huge grin on his face.

"Okay. I'll wait here." He said, sitting on a chair at my desk.

I got up and saw that the door was open. I walked out and over to the storage area where most old things were. After a few minutes of searching, I found a pair of black skinny jeans that looked like they'd fit him.

"Hey, Eren?" Levi said, walking up to me, meeting me half way back. He had a somewhat worried look on his face.

"Yeah?" I said, wondering what was up with him suddenly.

"Where did the cat go?" He asked, glancing around.

"Probably upstairs or down here somewhere." I said simply.

"Wasn't it in your room last? Does that mean it was locked in all night?" He asked worriedly.

"It was out here. I let it come out here while you were in the bathroom." I said, handing him the jeans. He took them then froze. I stopped, silently trying to figure out what happened.

"You only said in the bathroom." He said, slowly turning his head towards me with a terrified look.

"Don't worry. Jean and Marco are louder." I said teasingly. His face turned a dark shade of red and I started laughing. He tried to glare at me, but failed due to his embarrassment. I couldn't help but start laughing at him.