Chapter 14 (Four POV)

God, I'm sore.

I had my surgery not too long ago, and Tris came to visit me. Being around her after all of the craziness that has happened with me and my father was just what I needed.

I revealed myself to Tris. She seemed shocked at first, but she accepted it.

She accepts me for who I really am and that's all that matters to me.

We said our first "I love you" to each other, which is a big step in our relationship, which made me extremely giddy. I love Tris, through thick and thin, I know I'll always have her.

The next day, Tris comes to my room again, putting an immediate smile on my face.

"Hey." She says.

She looks gorgeous today.

"Hi." I say before rubbing my eyes. I've been crying.

"How are you?" She asks concerned.

"I'm okay-ish. I'm fine now that your here." I say, smiling at her.

She kisses me softly and sits on the bed.

"Shouldn't you be in school right now?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"I ditched during lunch to come see you. I'm- I'm just so worried about you, I needed to check on you and see if you're fine."

"Tris. I'll be alright."

"I just still cannot believe that your own father would hurt you this way.

"I know," I say and clench my jaw. "He's being held in custody as we speak."

"Good. He cannot get away with what he did to you and your mom. It isn't right!" Her voice raising.

"I know." I hold my head down and look into my lap, wiping tears.

"I'm sorry for bringing her up it just- slipped out."

"It's fine."

"God. How do you put up with me?"
I laugh and then look at her with
seriousness.

"I put up with you because I love you Tris."

"I love you too."

She smirks and I pull her lips to mine. Our kisses gradually get faster, more desperate.

Like we need each other's lips to breathe.

Our lips stay together like they're superglued. I run my fingers through her golden blonde hair and her tongue makes entrance into my mouth. I let out a quiet moan and she smiles at me. She takes my hands and pulls herself onto me, so she's straddling my lap. I decide to kiss her neck again, because I remember how much she liked it when I did it the first time.

Her moaning makes my blood boil with lust and want.

Control yourself, Tobias.

I come back from my state of arousal when I feel a sharp pain in my back, her hands. I wince. She immediately stops kissing me and looks worried.

"Shit. I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to hurt you. Are you okay?"

"It's fine."

"Can I -uh- see your stitches?"

I lift my shirt and I see her cheeks get red. She gets off of my lap and looks at my back, and I feel her soft fingers on my back, not causing me pain.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry this happened."

"Tris, don't worry about me, they'll heal."

"Yeah, maybe we should wait until you're all better before we do what- what we just were doing." She says.