Chapter 45: Truth

Start from the beginning

"You fought all the hell to save your wifey and your friends...dammit, I can't believe I was that stupid to kill myself as not knowing what my death would impact on Mikey and Yuna the most...I am grateful that I named you as my successor" Baji soon said which surprised Takemichi before Kazutora smile.

"And I own you one for protecting my ass when Mikey went crazy after Baji and Hiro were beaten down. I guess that's why future myself needed to beat you to get off that stage... I guess we are idiots" Kazutora added which Chifuyu looks at him with a smile.

"You got us now, Partner. You don't have to fight this alone" Chifuyu soon said which caused Takemichi to cry by knowing that he isn't alone.

"YOU GUYS!"

Few moments later~

"I can't believe that Kisaki almost kill me"-Chifuyu

"And I can't believe I flying kick Kisaki's face. I must been pretty badass" Baji replied as they were in a ramen shop and eating ramen. Chifuyu passes his ramen to Takemichi who he accepted while he was pissed that Kisaki almost kill him.

"Well, the part that scares me still when Yuna-senpai killed him"-Takemichi

"Nani?"-Saemon

"Sachan/Hiro?!" The four boys turn around and seeing Saemon eating ramen and next to them. Saemon looks at them and eating the noddles like how Naruto does it.

"Sup"-Saemon

"How long you been there?"-Chifuyu

"Before you guys came, anyways back to the part of Senpai killing Kisaki" Saemon soon said which the three cat boys soon looked back at Takemichi who 'Oh' before going back what he was saying.

"She did killed him...it was horrible..."-Takemichi

"What do you mean?"-Baji

"She...cut off Kisaki's hand...before breaking his leg...but what really scared the shit out of me...was that she psychology torture him by showing the hands of Hanma before Kisaki's head went flying and blood rain on her....she slashed his head off..." Takemichi soon said which Chifuyu and the two Founders were shocked by hearing the future Yuna brutally killed Kisaki in cold blood and merciless.

She even use psychological torture.

"No shit... There's no way Yuna-senpai can be like that! She's isn't that kind of person!" Chifuyu soon said as both Baji and Kazutora looked at each other by knowing the unknown truth about Yuna and her paternal family.

After all, it shocked them when she told them her birth name.

Onizaki.

"Either way, Kisaki had it coming. After all, he took everyone she cares and loves. There's no doubt way she kept killing him that way" Takemichi, Chifuyu, Baji and Kazutora looked at Saemon in pure shocked which Saemon soon realized what he said before making a pure shocked face.

'Oh, shit!' Saemon thought sweating and having a ridiculously nervous face.

"Sachan...what did you say?"-Takemichi

"Ummm...*I don't speak Japanese*"-Saemon

"Don't bullshit me, I know we'll when you start speaking English that's when you're hiding something. What did you mean by Yuna-senpai kept killing Kisaki?" Takemichi soon asked which Saemon end up sighing before looking at him.

"It's better if she tells you"

At Yuna's apartment~

"I sent Nico to stay for a night in Naomi's place, she wasn't feel well after you seeing you in that state" Lisa soon said which Yuna nod as drinking her hot cocoa.