Not Backing Down & The Galarian Star Tournament Pt.1

Start from the beginning

She takes said letter from behind her back.

Cody takes it.

Cody:Thanks,thunderbird. I love this ability I have,now I can talk to you all!

She giggles and urges him to open it.

He opens it and reads it.

"Dear Champion Cody,you are invited to the greatest Pokemon battling tournament in the Galar region. Trainers from all over the region will show off their skills with others and prove themselves as the best trainer pair. If you're interested,the tournament starts this evening at seven. We hope to see you there."

Sincerely,Leon

Cody:A tournament,huh? Sounds pretty grand,if you ask me.

Sara:It does sound...slightly interesting.

Lyn:Ooo...Can we go,please?

Cody:Of course,we're going! We can't miss something like this.

He then runs to his cabinet in his room and sees a lot of his clothes,varying in different colors and styles but they didn't really stick out to him.

Sara and Lyn come into his room,watching their friend look at his wardrobe.

Cody:Hmm. I'm gonna need some new clothes. Do you two have any ideas?

Sara:Uh...I don't know,something you like?

Lyn:What about something bright,flashy and cool?

Cody points his finger gun at her.

Cody:Great idea. I do like my usual outfit but I think it's time for a change.

He grabs the previously mentioned outfit,which had been fixed up,and goes to the bathroom to change.

In five minutes he returns,putting up his PJ's and placing his famous necklace on.

Cody:Alright,guys. I'm going on a shopping trip,hopefully,I should be back in an hour.

Sara:Okay. You got anything you want us to do?

Cody:Y'all can just train while I'm gone,just so we're ready before the tournament starts.

Lyn:Got it! We'll make you proud!

Cody:You guys always do. But thanks in advance.

He goes up to the two and gives them hugs and kisses and then he leaves by flying on his Yveltal's,Yvonee's,back.

In the meantime Lyn and Sara had all of Cody's team get ready for the tournament,though Tierra was giving them a hard time due to her being a bit lazy.

Everyone was really giving it their all as of this moment.

Zea was in her human form,fighting Senshi who was also human.

Senshi was a muscular man in a black and white fighting leotard and with a white headband around his spiky black hair.

The two fighting Pokemon were launching punches and kicks at high speeds,which made the two an equal match to each other.

We then see Cassius performing different formations against Zacian's attacks while Zamazenta was going offensive on Klax.

Kezia and Tierra were lifting any heavy object they could find to increase their attack.

Thor was with Ripjaw who was avoiding all the attacks he could throw at him.

Flare,Ferna and Ima were running around to increase their speed.

Quill was with Aziza and Anela increasing their Special Attacks.