24

Melody rolled off his body, slipping to nestle herself under his arm with her head over his heart. One hand drawing lazy shapes across the hard lines of his bare chest. Both breathing heavily from their activities. Alexander was overwhelmed. She had felt like nothing he had ever experienced before. Every touch she gave him made him feel alive in ways he never knew was possible. He had no idea she would be so dominant in bed. He wanted her to come to him in her own time, but he was expecting to have to take a more leading role. He had wanted to make her cum first. He needed to return the favor.

She was smiling from the crook of his arm next to him, she had her head pressed into his skin so firmly, he could feel her eyelashes move against the sensitive skin of his chest. "Baby I'm sorry I should have stopped you, I wanted to make you cum first..." he said softly, lips brushing against her hair.

"You couldn't have stopped me if you tried." her smile was dark, seductive. "I did exactly what I wanted. You were wonderful." She licked her lips, like she was looking for his taste again on her lips. It made him feel wild inside.

He moved, quickly, to put her small body underneath his own, his hands above either shoulder, knees straddling her. He liked how she looked from this vantage point, especially when she drew her hands around his back and dragged blunt nails down his skin. Pulling his body closer to her. "You have no idea what you do to me do you?" He asked, as his cock started to ready itself for another round already.

"If it's anything like what you do to me, I might have an idea." That seductive dark look crossed her eyes again, making lust coil deep in his belly. Fuck he wanted her so badly. All of her. He needed it.

"I want to undress you..." he paused, he thought this would be ok, but he didn't want to rush her, but goddess he wanted to see, touch, lick every inch of her body.

She blushed, furiously and deeply, her skin from her hairline down to below the tanktop a bright pink, "I've..." she stammered a few times, shyly, "I've never been naked in front of anyone before..."

Alexander stopped everything, and leaned back away from her giving her some space, even though she kept her arms around him, keeping him close to her. "We can stop. We wont do anything unless you want it Melody."

She still looked bashful, but her hands left Alexander's back to grip the hem of her tanktop, sweeping it over her head, tossing it across the room,"I want this. I just didn't want to disappoint you when I don't know what I'm doing." Alexander couldn't breathe. She wasn't wearing a bra and now she was beneath him bare from her hips up, perfect pert breasts with pretty pink nipples free for him to gaze upon for the first time. How could she ever think she would be a disappointment? She was perfection.

"I'll go slow. Tell me to stop anytime and I will." He slowly lowered his head down, laving his flat tongue from the bottom of one breast up and over the nipple, she shivered, arching her back, pushing her breast further into his mouth. He obliged what her body asked for, smoothing his tongue around the areola before sucking the hardened nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the bud before grazing the peak with his teeth, letting her breast free with an audible pop. He repeated the action on the other so far neglected breast, until she made small mewling sounds.

He moved so he was resting on his forearms now, chest to chest, skin to skin, he took her mouth with his, plundering it. Showing her how hungry he was for her. When she was breathless with swollen lips and eyes hazy with lust he started to trail kisses first along her jaw, down her neck, paying extra attention to the spot where her shoulder met her neck. The spot where his mark would one day be. He continued his exploration of her body, laying gentle kisses like a butterfly across her collar bone, following the valley between her breasts, down further to kiss her belly button. Here he paused, looking up at her, to make sure she was ok, that she wanted him to continue. She made eye contact with him and nodded, "Please Alexander... more" her voice breathy with need. It almost made him come undone.

He gently hooked his fingers in the soft cotton of her sweatpants, catching the tin fabric of her panties at the same time, and slowly started to pull the last of her clothing down and off her body. He lifted her hips, helping him undress her. Affirming that she wanted this, that it was ok. Alexander sent a small prayer of thanks to the goddess. Pulling her pants down from her ankles, he chucked the last clothing between them away and gazed at her in awe. She was sprawled out on the bed in front of him, naked and perfect. Her lips swollen and red from kissing him, her nipples hardened peaks, and still glistening from when he had them in his mouth. Her skin was smooth and flawless. She was holding her legs closed and together, still feeling a little shy, but he could smell how wet she was, how much she wanted him. He desperately wanted to taste her, the small taste he had earlier wasn't near enough.

He arranged his large body between her legs, she tried to cover her breasts with her hands, and kept her knees together. He looked at her, feeling so much love for the beautiful woman in front of him. "You are so beautiful Melody. Can I taste you?" He asked, licking his lips. Fuck he wanted her to say yes. He wanted to dive between her legs and feast on her until she cum so hard she couldn't walk after.

"Taste me?" Her eyes were wide, "Like go down on me?" Alexander nodded, hoping she would say yes. "No one's ever... You want to? Really want to?" She asked, looking unsure, If Alexander ever met that asshole ex boyfriend he was going to punch the twat in the face for not being a better partner to Melody. But the urge for violence lost out to the surge of lust knowing he would be the first and only man to make Melody cum on his tongue. And goddess he wanted that.

"I desperately" he gently laid his hands on her knees, and with the barest touch, encouraged her to open up for him. "Hunger" Her knees fell apart to either side of him, revealing her perfect glistening pussy. "To taste you Melody. Please let me worship you like you deserve" He was surprised to see that she was completely bare, but thrilled that he could see every inch of her sex. He looked into her eyes, silently pleading that she would say yes.

"Taste me Alexander" she said it, looking directly into his eyes. It was the sexiest thing he had ever experienced. He wanted to rush ahead and bury his face in her pussy. But this was her first time. He was going to go slowly. Do it right, do it how she deserved.

Alexander took hold of her ankle and started to leave wet kisses along the side of her foot, then her ankle. He continued up her shin, noticing that she was ticklish and sensitive around her knees. He moved higher, kissing the silky skin of her thigh, staying to the outside of her leg, kissing all the way up to her hip bone, before repeating the process with her other leg. Her breathing was coming harder now, hands screwed and fisted into the bed sheets, body arching towards him. "Please stop teasing me, I need more" She managed to pant out just as he placed the last kiss on her hip bone.

He smiled into her skin, inhaling her scent, the scent of her sex deeply into himself. He felt drunk on her. He kissed a line from her hip bone towards her center, hands coming to rest on her thighs, pushing her legs even farther apart until her sex was open and ready for him. He started gently, licking gently from the bottom of her slit up to her cliterous, making sure to give a little extra attention to the sensitive bud at the crown of her pussy. She had bucked into his face the first time his tongue touched her, small gasps followed by moans kept Alexander feeling like he might cum without any stimulation on himself. The taste of her and the sounds she made were that enticing to him.

It didn't take long, or very much effort on his part before she was trembling beneath him. Head flung back, eyes closed as her first orgasm built up inside her. Alexander used his hands to open her up even more to him, first he licked the same path he had been from her vagina to her clit but this time he stopped to lift the cliteral hood, and sucked directly on her pleasure center. He was rewarded when he cursed and screamed his name as she came for the first time. Alexander continue to suckle and nibble on her clit, drawing out the orgasm as long as he possibly could.

When the last big trembles of pleasure had stopped, he went lower, licking her cream from each fold of her pussy while her body tried to come back to earth from the heavenly high of her climax. Her cum was so sweet on his lips, far different from the salty taste he had left on Melody's lips. She truly did taste like nectar to him, sweet and full of life. Melody was still breathing heavily, occasionally twitching as Alexander continued to lick at her now sensitive and swollen pussy. "I came" she said, her voice dreamy and dazed, making Alexander again smile into her skin.