Stopping the Rocket

Start from the beginning

His face then gains a malicious smile,and with a toss of a Master Ball,the fight begins.

Cody:This is it!

Cody tosses his Ultra Ball out releasing Yuki.

Yuki goes for Ice Beam,off the bat but is hit by Sucker Punch from Dugtrio.

She goes for it again and does enough to finish it off.

Giovanni then sends in Nidoking.

Yuki uses Hail to use her ability,Snow Cloak.

She then uses Will-O-Wisp to lower its attack and to burn it.

It then goes for Poison Jab,which misses.

After Nidoking takes double damage,Yuki then takes it down with Psychic.

The next one up is Nidoqueen.

Cody returns Yuki and sends in Ima.

Ima uses Mud Shot and does half damage.

Nidoqueen then attacks with Earth Power while Ima flips over it and shoots with Snipe Shot.

Cody then sends in Quill while Giovanni sends in Rhyperior.

She uses Swords Dance while Rhyperior uses Stone Edge.

Despite getting hurt,she managed to use the attack as leverage then dropped down onto the rhino using Leaf Blade.

Giovanni then sent in the legendary from Kanto,Mewtwo.

Cody had heard about it being created by humans from Mew but never thought he would see the most strongest Pokemon alive himself.

Then to everyone's shock and surprise,Mewtwo was encased by a crystal sphere and once it burst open it revealed Mewtwo in a Mega Evolved state.

Cody got cautious about this,but he felt Quill could do this.

She uses Sucker Punch before Mewtwo attacks while Mewtwo does some big damage back with Ice Beam.

To add to the pain,Quill was frozen in a block of ice.

Cody:Quill! Are you okay?

Worried for her safety,he brought her back and sent out Tyson.

Cody:We're gonna need a powerful move for this. Any ideas?

Tyson gives him a thumbs up as he brings up a wrestling ring made of fire.

He gives a confident smile as he runs to the edge of the ring and charges up dark energy.

Afterwards,he super jumps upwards and does a full body super slam on Mewtwo,going through three Focus Blasts.

In the aftermath Cody's Incineroar was the undisputed champion of that fight and he showed this by taunting.