Not wanting to hear his fellow grunts mouth,he turns on the machine and presses a button.

It starts up,producing a bright glow which later opens a prismatic portal.

Emerging from said portal was a Pokemon that seemed alien in nature and strange in look.

Phoenix stares in slight uneasiness at this mysterious being.

Male Rocket grunt:There it is! Get it!

They sent out their Pokemon and began attacking.

However,the mysterious Pokemon dodged or deflected the attacks then went straight for a male grunt,grabbing them.

It attempted to do something to him,but Phoenix couldn't see much from the leaves.

The female grunt had her Drowzee use Hypnosis which caused the creature to let go of the male grunt and fall to the ground.

Afterwards,a different male grunt caught the Pokemon with a strange ball that was blue and looked futuristic.

Male Rocket grunt 2:Okay...That thing is freaky.

He said while helping the first grunt up.

Female Rocket grunt:Thank goodness,that's over...Now,can we please leave?Male Rocket grunt 3:Okay,okay! Jeez.

They collected their equipment and left with Phoenix following them.

After five minutes of trailing,Cody's Talonflame watched them go into a raid den that had been dug out.

Phoenix found what he needed and quickly went to inform Cody of the matter.

Back in Freezington,Cody was sitting at the table with human Ima,resting for the moment.

Ima watched her beloved Trainer sleep and was thinking of ways to cheer him up.

Her attention was taken when the door opened,revealing John.

John:*Sigh* Nothing.

His presence also awoke his son.

Cody looked at him and said...

Cody:Hey,daddy. Any luck?

His dad shook his head.

Cody frowns.

John:We ain't losing hope. We're gonna find them,we're gonna find her.

Cody:I can't imagine what she's going through,right now.

John walks up to the table and sits next to his son.

John:Me too. It's hard being without her,she's important to both of us.

Cody nods.

Cody:Do you...think I should've been the one?

John looks at Cody,surprised.

John:To be taken? No. Son,me and your mom would put ourselves in harm's way before something happened to you.

Cody:I know...but I keep remembering how she looked when she told me to run without her. She was scared,confused...alone. Now,she's probably being experimented on by people who wanna take over Galar.

John:Yeah. However,we have to keep fighting and not let up. You're the Champion after all. Not only that,you've done so much for me and your mom,beforehand.

Cody starts to smile at this.

Cody:Yep. I risked my life to save Galar when Eternatus awakened.

John:And your mom told me,you stopped two dapper folks from terrorizing the region,too.