Ch. I: prólogos [prologue]

Start from the beginning

Of course, No one knows about the Peverell family secret because it was buried deep down where no one knows about the secret of the Lord of the Death but of course, Lord of the Death love to play with the Humans especially when a mere mortal without any blessing from him attained his tool and drown in the madness of the massive power.

An old book from DEATH has said--

"Any blood of Peverell who is worthy of bearing the name of the Peverell is the son of Death. The people who have the blood of the Peverell shall be Son of the Death and can see the Unseen."

Those words come from Death, for about a decade, the Peverell House is lost and no one worthy enough to wear the Ring of the Lord Peverell, the Ring of the Death. The Ring was special, it was a resurrection stone, a gift from DEATH himself.

....

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have the power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live without the other survive... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the event month dies..."

That was the prophecy that people know that led to a certain family leaving their only son as the prophecy child, but, is it true?

"The one with the power to change the world has approached... Two children who were born at the end of the seventh month and end of the ten-month connected by the Lady of Life and Lord of the Death... They are sons of Death and Life... He who is the son of Death with the Light... He who is the son of Light with the darkness... They are connected to each other through the blessing of Lady Magic... They who bring balance to the world once again."

A true prophecy who hides deep in the darkness without no one knowing, except the certain headmaster who stares at the Sybil Trelawney in shock freeze.

......

It was a peaceful night at Godric Hollow where there was a family consisting of four people in there, they are Potter Family. James Potter, Lily Potter and the Twins of , their Children. The oldest name is Harry Potter and the youngest name is Roseanne Potter. They are sleeping peacefully until James Potter shouts to them in a frantic voice.

"Run Lily! He's coming!!" James shout

The Dark Lord entered the house, he stunned the man who collapse into the ground like a puppet that had their strings cut, he went to the nursery room where the Twins stayed, he saw the witch- the mother of the twin put her children into the crib, only got hit by the stunned making her lay on the floor.

He gritted his teeth as he pointed his wand at the Twin where he saw the oldest, Harry Potter wide awake staring at his eyes without backing down with those lush green emerald eyes while his little sister, Roseanne was still in deep sleep. The Dark Lord closes his eyes exhaling before a stray tear comes down from those eyes as he mutters an apology, "Forgive me. Avada Kedavra..."

A Green light comes out from his wand to the child, a spell that tries to kill the baby's parents. A spell that vanquishes the dark lord and makes him marked as his equal. The child who got played by the "Lord of the Light" but the shocking event happened. A golden light comes out from the oldest child in the shape of the dragon circling the child protectively and making the spell rebound.

A screech of agony screams echoed through the house only leaving a robe and his wand in the ground. The ceiling was broken making an hole as the golden dragon came back into Harry's chest making him into the deep sleep except Roseanne Potter who was wailing and crying because of the scar on her cheek showing an "V" word until the door of the Potter Manor burst open.