-TBHK-

Name: Astrin Rosa Rivers

Nickname(s):
- Stitches (Everyone at school had nicknamed her that after seeing her injure herself by accident so many times)
-Rose (Just in replacement of her middle name—and for her love of the flower)
-Just about anything anyone wants to call her (She doesn't care tbh)

Age: (Death Age: 15)

Gender: Female

Species: Yokai (Type:Tatsu)
      —Rumor: 'Ever heard of the child stealing dragon?' Her rumor had begun as a simple one where if a student were to act up, their things would start disappearing until they stopped their naughty antics. But as of now, it had grown into one that states, "if a student were to act up—they would go missing, never to be seen again. What happens to them? No idea, but it definitely wasn't a good ending."

Appearance:
(Human):

Appearance:(Human):

Apparition:

Apparition:

Dragon:

Personality:- Astrin can tend to be mischievous at time—liking to steal things from people and stash them in a room that had now been full of random things stolen from students and teachers

Personality:
- Astrin can tend to be mischievous at time—liking to steal things from people and stash them in a room that had now been full of random things stolen from students and teachers. But on the opposite side, if someone were to know her enough, she wouldn't be as chaotic and probably more calm around people. At first she can tend to be sarcastic, which a lot of people don't take too kindly to. She isn't afraid to tell you things how they are, not sugar coating anything.

Backstory: Astrin was a very chaotic girl in school, although she was also a perfect A student. Acing ever class she ever took. But she got into fights, a lot. Mostly when kids decided to pick on her for being a 'nerd' or how ever clumsy she was. So one day when some kid decided to fight her, they had ended up in one of the ponds the school had. The kid had been weighing her down, pushing on her as they tried to resurface. Leaving Astrin to struggle against the kid, but had lost all of her strength and breath. Leading to her death by drowning.

Skills:
- Hoarding, Skateboarding, dancing, hiding, stealing, acting

Flaws:
- Easily caught, very clumsy, tends to be rude sometimes, steals,

Job/Current occupation:
-Just another apparition
-Disguises herself as a human student ( Like Nene— you can tell that Astrin is anything but human when splashing her with water. Blue scales can form upon her face, as well as her hands going sort of claw-like with her fingernails sharp. Her eyes turn into cat-like slits while a dragon's tail might even start growing if she was soaked enough. She rarely ever shows her true form -that being her dragon form-. But she can contort her body into the dragon limbs if she had wanted to)

Other:
- Best friends with Nene
- A book addict (Tends to steal books from the library if she likes them)
- Tends to be clumsy a lot—leading to the many bruises and bandages covering her body
- She absolutely hates her rumor. Although she didn't have anyone to help her change it seeing as she liked to keep herself hidden from any sort of being whether it was a yokai, ghost, or human.
- Knows how to play the guitar
- Terrified of any sort of bodies of water

Love interest: Hanako