-Demon~Slayer-

Name:
-Astrin Rosa Rivers

Nickname(s):
-Rosa/Rose
-Riv
-Ghost whisperer
-Reaper
-Really anything everyone wants to call her

Age:
-15

Gender:
-Female

Species:
-Half human
-Half demon

Appearance:

Personality:-Monday can seem to be a quite girl at first, but she is easy to break out of her shell

Personality:
-Monday can seem to be a quite girl at first, but she is easy to break out of her shell. When she does, she can be a bubbly but calm person. Rarely does she ever get completely serious, usually liking to joke to lighten the mood. Which ends up with people getting annoyed with her easily.

Positive Traits:
-Creative
-Agile
-Honest
-Open-Minded

Negative Traits:
-Childish
-Disorganized
-Gullible
-Overwhelmed easily

Skills:
-Teamwork
-Perceptive
-Multilingual ( Knows a bit of Chinese )

Flaws:
-Terrible at making friends
-Easily bested if caught by surprise
-Doesn't last too long if she goes head on with someone bigger than her.

Relationship(s):
-Tyler Rivers (Older brother)
    Tyler is a 22 year old demon slayer. He and his sister is staying at the Hashira residence, staying with Shinobu.
-Rylan Rivers (Younger brother/Deceased)

Love interest: Tanjirou (Backup: Inosuke)

Blood demon art: Sparrows Mark

-Is almost certain to one's death. Allows the user to attack the victim from any side, while casting allusions that vary from their loved ones. It is used to stun and confused the victim into thinking they were in an alternative life that was real.

Breathing Style: Night of The Dead

-First form: Slash of peace
    It is a single slash she puts being to rest with. It is a simple motion, but one that would mean a lot to some beings. This first form numbs the feeling of the being, making it so they had felt no pain while passing.