ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

Start from the beginning

The blonde turned to look at me again and put on a close eyed smile he'd show the countless women to lure them into his house.

"Is Bumie staring at you too much? I can gouge out his eyes for you." He mumbled but me and Bum both heard it just fine.

My eyes widened a bit right after he said that. I mean, i hate that kid but I don't want him to lose sight just because of something dumb. Just because of me..

"N-No it's okay... I just zoned out." I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. Sangwoo just stared at me for a few seconds before returning to feed me with a pissy face.

My pain had numbed from the most part, but the open wounds still burn. I'm sure if I pressed down on a few areas it'd be really painful so I'm not gonna do that for the next week or so.

I got distracted for a second, just recalling everything that the man behind me had done to me so far, but I returned to reality when he slightly tightened his hold on my stomach which hurt.

I had to take a big breath, but it stung my lungs so i just made it a bit worse. The pain wasn't all that bad but it was still uncomfortable.

"The faster you finish this the sooner I'll let you rest. So eat." Sangwoo held up the spoon and as I looked down i noticed that there is not much soup left. Lucky me.

I opened my mouth again, waiting for him to feed me again but he didn't move at all. He just held up the spoon a certain distance away from my mouth.

I side looked at him, trying to decipher why he's not doing anything.

He just held a smut expression and once we stared at each other for some time, he placed the utensil back into the meal and leaned back a bit, still holding me the same way.

He sighed, "You have to feed yourself though if your really want it. You're a big boy, you can do it can't you?"

I frowned at him. "And how am I supposed to do that. I don't feel my fingers."

Sangwoo shrugged. "I dunno, you figure that out, I can sit here all day waiting for you to eat it or we can have a recap of what happened hm?" A shadow as if loomed over his face.

A shiver ran up my spine and i turned back to the meal before me. I looked down at my hand that was shaking since the time it was shattered. There is no way i can pick up the spoon or the bowl.
I could feel Bum looking at me again, waiting ti see what I'll come up with.

I'm sure he wants be dead, so a part of him probably hopes for the worst.

So I did the only thing my big brain can think of and that is leaning forward and eating straight with my mouth. It made it easier to pick up the slices of veggies and noodles too, so it was gone pretty soon.

I then pulled away and wiped my mouth against my shirt.

I then locked eyes with Bum, telling him that he's not gonna see my corpse today or ever.

He looked pissed.
I am in-between him and his sunbae, but I don't want to be. I never did. I'm just here to frame both of these fuckers.

Once officer Park finds out about this they're both serving time.

"Good job Y/n, you actually figured it out, now was it hard?" Oh mocked me. "I'll keep my promise, you can rest for now. Bumie be a good boy too and wait here for me to get back."

He picked me up bridal style again and carried me. Once we were out of the room he took me... Upstairs? Why upstairs?

As he was ascending up the stairs, he stared in front of us with a blank stare. He seems to be deep in his mind.

"Why are you carrying me upstairs?" I managed to ask, but it didn't seem to be some sort of mistake that he is indeed carrying me there since his expression didn't show any sort of confusion.

"I noticed the way Yoonbum was looking at you, i don't want him to hurt you so you're staying in my room until he learns his lesson and role in this household." He mumbled, seemingly sick of Bum, but not as much as I am sick of both of them.

I quirked a brow. What is he gonna do to Bum?

"What are you gonna do to him?" The question left my mouth before i could react.
Wait i don't give a shot about him? Why the fuck am i asking like i care??

Sangwoo smiled down at me. Can he not smile like a psychopath for five ducking minutes... "Wouldn't you love to know. Wanna get to know first hand?"

My throat tightened, "No..." Was all that left my mouth.

We then reached the second floor and to my surprise his room is not painted with blood, isn't messy and there are no corpses.

There was a bed on the floor that looked like it was actually so-so comfortable. Mine is more comfy though.
...
I miss home..

Oh layer me down on his bed and threw the covers over me. He then squatter down next to me and kissed my forehead, tangling his fingers in my hair.

"Sleep well Y/n. If anything wakes you up, just go back to sleep. I promise to wake you up when I need you." He totally didn't sound menacing at all.

I hummed and nodded and he stood up, satisfied. He then made he way out of the room and left to go back downstairs.

This room is eerie. It's so damn eerie.

There is a weird smell now that i think about it, but I can't quite place it. I've always had my sense of smell inhanced, but it's not useful at all in this situation...
It's like ashy, yet it's like there is a dead body in here. But there is none.

I shrugged it off and buried my face into the pillow and drifted off into sleep soon because of the exhaustion.
If i get lucky i might never wake up.