"Banshee." 

"Beautiful. All right, what are these numbers next to the names?" Stilinski asked, "We're getting to that. First, you need to know that the code was broken with a cipher key." Stiles explained and his dad raised his eyebrows. "Wait... You mean, like, a... like a keyword?" He asked and Aphrodite sighed.

"Actually a name." Aphrodite said slowly while glancing over at Scott, "Allison." He said in a slight whisper and Aphrodite grabbed his hand making him squeezed her hand slightly. "Her name broke a third of the list." Aphrodite said after a few seconds of silence, "And now we think there's two other cipher keys." Scott said and Stilinski nodded. 

"Which will give us the rest of the names. Okay... So, how do we get the cipher keys?" Stilinski asked, "Same way we got the code." Stiles said and Aphrodite nodded. "Lydia. She has been at the lake house all weekend, trying to find the other two key words." Aphrodite explained, "You didn't know about Demarco or Carrie? And what about these other two names on the list- uh, Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town? They're Werewolves, too?" Stilinski asked and they all just shrugged. 

"I don't know. But Deaton and Aphrodite said that the Nemeton would draw supernatural creatures here." Scott said and Aphrodite nodded in agreement, "Here being Beacon Hills, or Beacon County? The population of Beacon Hills is just under thirty-thousand-" Stilinski said. 

"-And dropping." Stiles added, making his father give him a look, "But, if we're talking Beacon County, then you're looking at close to five hundred thousand. Look, how many Werewolves, Banshees, Kitsunes, Shapeshifters, Witches and whatever the hell else is out there are we talking about? And what if the next cipher key uncovers not twelve names, but one hundred?" Stilinski asked. 

"We don't think there will be that many. There's a limit." Stiles said and Scott nodded, "Because of the numbers. We think that, once we decode the names, the numbers will add up to one-hundred-seventeen." He said and Stilinski raised his eyebrows. 

"One-hundred-and-seventeen what?" 

"Million." Scott said and Stiles started writing a "K" by any triple-digit number and a "M" by any double or single digit number. Aphrodite smirked as Stiles wrote a "M" next to the twenty-six by her name. "I'm more expensive than you." She whispered as she leaned towards Scott, wrapping her arms around his arm, making him give her an amused look. 

"One-hundred-and-seventeen million dollars, stolen from the Hale vault and is being used by someone to finance all these murders." Stiles said and Scott nodded, "Someone who wants every supernatural in Beacon Hills dead." He said and Stilinski nodded slowly. 

"So, the coded list goes out, and someone, these professional assassins get that list..." He trailed off and Aphrodite nodded, "And a cipher key..." She said. "And then they go after the names on the list- they being killers with no mouths, tomahawks, thermo-cut wires that can take your head off." Stilinski said, "Carrie was also stabbed. What's this mark?" Stiles said looking at the photos. 

"We're not sure yet. We're still waiting on the M.E.'s report. There's one other thing I don't get... How did this new assassin know that Demarco was going to be at the lake house?" Stilinski asked and Aphrodite chuckled, "Everyone knows he delivers kegs to teenagers for a little extra cash." She said and he nodded slowly. 

"Ahh. So, whoever ordered the keg killed Demarco." He said and Stiles nodded, "Yeah, it was someone at the party..." He said. 

"A student." 

💰 

Liam walked into the locker room and I've to his locker before furrowing his brows. "What the hell? Where's my stick?" Liam asked and someone started dragging the lacrosse stick against the ground before Derek walked out.