𝟬𝟰𝟳. choose! choose! choose!

— ❝ ( chapter forty-seven, choose! choose! choose! ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

IT HAD ONLY BEEN A FEW DAYS, but Yun Youngjae was sure he had been taken to every nook and corner of Seoul

IT HAD ONLY BEEN A FEW DAYS, but Yun Youngjae was sure he had been taken to every nook and corner of Seoul. From the most famous of places to the hidden gems of the city ── Jang Moonyoung had taken him to every single spot. From late-night bars and pubs in Itaewon to the most prestigious country club in Gangnam Moonyoung had taken him there.

And today, they were going to go ice-skating. A weird, but anticipated activity. As they were putting on their ice skates, Moonyoung spotted a familiar-looking couple among the crowd. "I don't believe it," she said, grinning from ear to ear. she turned to Youngjae, "Will you hurry up?" she asked

"I'm all done, let's go," Youngjae replied. Moonyoung trudged over to the ice and began to skate over to them. "LIM JUKYUNG!" she screamed, Jukyung whirled around and her face brightened. "Moonyoung?!" she asked as Moonyoung began to skate towards her at an ungodly speed and as Jukyung began to skate to them, she slipped and fell as everyone hurried to help her.

Moonyoung frowned and scolded her as they all retreated to the sidelines, "You were so excited to see me, you forgot about your own safety," she frowned, Jukyung smiled and Moonyoung also broke into a smile and the two girls embraced, "I really missed you," Jukyung murmured

"Me too," Moonyoung replied, "Youngjae, this is my best friend Jukyung," she explained, Youngjae grinned and smiled, "I'm Youngjae, nice to meet you," he said as Jukyung returned to smile and they all decided to for-go ice-skating and instead opted for dessert.

As they all sat around the table, sharing three plates of desserts, Moonyoung was the first to speak, "So Jukyung, You're a makeup artist now, right? I always knew you would end up as one," she grinned Jukyung grinned back, "What about you? Are you still in college?" she asked

"I'm taking a gap year before I go to Harvard," Moonyoung replied, Jukyung's mouth opened, "Woah, Harvard? So cool," Jukyung sighed, Moonyoung shook her head, "It's just because my dad and my grandpa went to Harvard. Just some good old nepotism,"

Jukyung laughed, "So, how are you and Suho?" she asked, Moonyoung furrowed her brows in confusion, "What do you mean?" she asked, Jukyung also looked confused, "I thought you guys liked each other," she said.

"Did we?" Moonyoung asked as if she was asking herself, "I liked him a while back but he never liked me back," she murmured. "Maybe it's changed," Jukyung shrugged, before stealing a glance at a very uncomfortable Youngjae, "Nevermind, let's change the subject," Jukyung said. "Let's," Seojun agreed, as they began to discuss another topic.

After everyone bid each other goodbye, Youngjae insisted he walked Moonyoung home. As they walked in the calm but slightly awkward silence, Moonyoung was the first to speak. "You didn't have to walk me home," she said, "Do you know how dangerous it is to be walking out on the streets alone? It's better to have someone accompany you," Youngjae said

"I would agree if this were America, but in Korea, it's mostly safe," Moonyoung replied, as they arrived to the front of the comic bookstore Moonyoung loved, Youngjae stopped her. "I have something to tell you," he said, almost urgently.

"What's up?" Moonyoung asked, "I like you," Youngjae blurted out, "A lot," he added. Before Moonyoung could reply, he pulled her in for a hug. Youngjae looked up to see Suho behind Moonyoung's back. He couldn't back down anymore.

As he pulled away from the hug, "Tell me when you have your answer," he said before walking away from Moonyoung who stood there in silence. She turned around to face Suho who was staring at her with those eyes.

"Suho─" she was cut off as he began to walk straight toward her. "Do you like Youngjae?" he asked, Moonyoung sighed, "I don't know," she replied,"Do you like him or not?" Suho asked again, his voice growing louder and louder. "I don't know!" she replied, matching his volume.

"Why do you care? Have you fallen for me?" She asked, Suho scoffed and clenched his jaw, "Maybe I have," he replied, "If I said I did, would you choose me over him?" Moonyoung faltered, "What do you mean? she asked, Suho looked at her, "Choose── me or him?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE ──── double update!! so sorry for the super short chapter but the next two will be posted back to back. i can't believe that they are only going to be three more chapters and then lovesick is over 😭 truly the end of an era.
#indecisiveso2alternateendings4moonyoung. what team are you on? team suhozz or team young-j? i can't choose so imma choose team moonyoung

okay i present author speaking i ended up making two alternate endings so it doesn't matter who u pick u get both 🤗 that's what u get for being such a wonderful person and reader 💗💗💋💋