𝟬𝟯𝟭. lee suho is a petty loser.

— ❝ ( chapter thirty-one, lee suho is a petty loser. ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

 ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

JANG MOONYOUNG WAS FINALLY DISCHARGED, about a day after Seojun and Suho were and she was so glad to be out of the hospital but she was not glad to be standing in front of her boyfriend's grave as she read the letter that Seyeon had written to the...

JANG MOONYOUNG WAS FINALLY DISCHARGED, about a day after Seojun and Suho were and she was so glad to be out of the hospital but she was not glad to be standing in front of her boyfriend's grave as she read the letter that Seyeon had written to the three of them. As soon as she finished, she didn't try to stop herself and cried into Suho's shoulder as Seojun buried his head into his hand and cried while Suho tried to comfort the both of them.

After both Moonyoung and Seojun stopped crying, the three of them sat by the bench, admiring the matching bracelet they had, "Do you remember what Seyeon said the day we bought these?" Seojun asked, holding his wrist up, "He hoped our friendship would last forever," Suho said

"You then told him to stop being so childish," Moonyoung told Seojun, "He did," Suho agreed, "Back then, I took it for granted. So I thought we'd always be together forever. But who knew he would die so early?" Seojun told them, "We know," Moonyoung whispered, "It really didn't last long," Suho added quietly.

"I wasn't there for him when he was having a hard time and I regret it so much. But he's no longer around. So I ended up taking it out on you two... because it made me feel better. I was so caught up with how hurt I was that I ignored the idea that you two were hurting inside as well. I'm sorry," Seojun admitted and then apologized as Suho took a deep breath. "What is wrong with us?" Suho asked as the three of them sat in silence for a while.

"A lot is wrong with us," Moonyoung sighed, "We all collectively need therapy."

The three of them moved to a different bench and Moonyoung and Seojun could see the notification from Suho's dad. "How's your dad handling this?" Seojun asked, "I don't know," Suho admitted, "In the past, I was so jealous of you for having a rich dad," Seojun admitted, "Then I realized, I should've been jealous of Moon," Moonyoung laughed before swatting Seojun's back.

"Why would you be jealous?" Suho asked, "You have a mom," he retaliated, "Are you two competing for who has a sadder life?" Moonyoung asked, chiming into the conversation, Seojun and Suho ignored her. "Your family's rich," Seojun said to Suho, "I'm not sure that's true anymore," Suho replied

"Rich people don't have problems eating three meals a day, even if they go bankrupt!" Seojun argued, "You mean they're okay for three generations, you idiot," Suho said cooly, "What?" Seojun challenged. "You really don't know nothing," Suho mumbled irritably as a van that passed them threw a cigarette bud at them.

"Aish, who threw this cigarette bud?" Seojun asked loudly, the van stopped and someone stuck their head out the window. "Are you talking to me?" the man asked as he stepped out of the car. "Did you just throw this cigarette bud at us?" Seojun asked angrily, "What kind of gangster are you,"

"Look at this kid, he just called us gangsters!" the man announced as other guys stepped out of the car as well. "Hey, kid -- come here," the guy said, calling Seojun over. Seojun was about to angrily storm over when Suho and Moonyoung grabbed each of his arms. "Hold in your anger," Suho muttered.

"Yah, run," Seojun said before he ran off. Moonyoung groaned before getting up and running after him while Suho hopped behind them as the gangsters chased them. Seojun grabbed Suho's crutch and threw it at them before carrying Suho on his back and the three of them ran off.

Moonyoung had run off and had hidden as she watched her friends fall right into a pile of poop. She then watched as the gangsters turned to leave before running out of her hiding spot and running over to them. "You and your temper!" Suho yelled, "I didn't know!" Seojun argued, she then watched as the two boys fussed about themselves in the pile of feces.

Moonyoung was unluckily sat right in the middle of the two stinky boys as they were at the back of a hay van. Moonyoung wrinkled her nose before turning over to look at Suho. She snorted, "Jukyung should see you now," she laughed as she and Seojun glanced at each other before snickering to themselves, "Because she'd be disappointed?" Suho asked, "Do you think that would make her go to you?" Suho asked

"I never said that! Do I make you nervous?" Seojun asked defensively, "Obviously," Moonyoung chimed in, "So are you over her or not," Suho asked, "It's not that easy," Seojun scoffed, "Then what? Do you plan to tell your feelings for her?" Moonyoung asked. "Are you crazy? She's going out with Suho," Seojun argued

"Get over it," Suho and Moonyoung said simultaneously, "It's not that easy," Seojun repeated, "Then what do you plan to do?" Suho asked, "I don't know! Get away from me!" Seojun said snappishly as the two boys continued to argue.

When they arrived back at Suho's apartment, both each Suho and Seojun took a shower while Moonyoung made rice and ramyeon. Suho had come out of the shower first and Moonyoung forced him to wait for Seojun, swatting his hand away from the side dishes and ramyeon. When Seojun got out of the shower, the three of them devoured the ramyeon in a heartbeat. "Stop spilling!" Suho snapped as he slurped his noodles.

"Shall i add rice?" Moonyoung asked as both boys nodded, one bowl of rice was added and it was quickly gone in a second heart beat. "Thanks, can you get us some water?" Seojun asked as Suho went over to the fridge but a notification went off and Suho ran back to check his phone.

"It's mine," Seojun said, showing his phone to Suho, "Don't show off that you're dating," Moonyoung laughed, "Did you two make up?" Seojun asked, "I said to stay out of it," Suho said nonchalantly, "How can I?" Seojun asked, "Didn't you fight because of the rumor that she and Jun are dating?" Moonyoung asked, "You petty loser," she added as Suho poured her and Seojun each a cup of water

"There must be a reason why she can't tell the others that you guys are dating," Moonyoung continued, "Like what?" Suho challenged, sliding them their cups, "I think it's because of Kang Soojin," Moonyoung deadpanned as Seojun choked on his water. "Soojin?" Suho asked

"H-how did you know?" Seojun asked quietly, Moonyoung ignored him, "How are you in a relationship when you're this dense?" Moonyoung asked as he paused for a moment as if he was in deep thought but then he was snapped out of it when his girlfriend called him and he went outside to answer the call.

Moonyoung and Seojun glanced at each other. "That petty loser," Moonyoung scoffed as a joke. When Suho finished his call, he turned around to see Moonyoung and Seojun looking at him oddly before grabbing a pillow to go to sleep.

he was locked out of his own apartment... like a petty little loser.