Chapter 7/Part 1 The Encounter

Choco just ignored him. "The king wants to meet you guys."

"Why does father want to meet us?", Custard asked.
His father didn't really care about what he did.
Dark Choco sighed. "I don't know, but he wants to meet your new friends."
"Then let's don't let him wait!" Gingerbrave said and followed after Choco, who showed them the way. Strawberry looked at Wizard and Chili. They decided to follow the other two.
When Custard wanted to come, his brother held him back and said, "Father said you should go to Black Raisin for training."
"But I don't want to!"
"You have to."
"Ugh fine!"
Custard made his way to his sister while the starter team prepared themself for a meeting with the king...

With the starter team (Choco left btw)

The teens slightly bowed down when they met the king.
Wizard trembled. Something told him to run away from here... sadly he didn't listen to that feeling, wich he will regret soon enough...
"You guys wonder why I called you here, right?" Crimson Vanilla asked. "And you wonder how I knew that you would be here."
Gingerbrave noded. "Indeed we were wondering about that."

(A/N: help this sounds nothing like Gingerbrave but I don't know what to write instead. Also fun fact: it's easier for me to write in the past form.)

"Well... you see, I need your help. And I know that you need my help."
"I'll make you an offer. You can stay here in my kingdom and will be protected by the royal guards. In re-"

Chili cut his sentence off. "What do you want in return?"

"I was about to say that." The older cookie started to loose his nerves. (Who wouldn't with them?)
"I want you to help me."

"With what do you need help?" Wizard didn't trust this cookie, nor did Chili Pepper.

"I want that you..."