Chapter 3

I listened to the song above will I wrote this, listen for the best experience.

A small cookie named Custard followed the little group.
He was on a mission, to find out if they could be dangerous for his father.
.
.
.
.
.
King Crimson Vanilla Cookie.

Third person P.O.V., still with Custard

Custard knew about his mission.
He needed to find his father's friends!
(Gosh he is so innocent and cute I can't-)

Flashback
"Did you understand? And don't forget: don't tell them my name, I wanna suprise them." The king asked (?) his youngest son.

(Quick A/N: Custard is Vanilla's biological son and he adopted Dark Choco + Espresso, Latte is w/ Affogato)

"Yes daddy!" Custard gave his father his biggest smile. He took the old picture from Crimson Vanilla and made his way out of the castle.

End of Flashback

Custard made his way to the cookie group.
"Hello, I'm Custard!", the young cookie said.
Gingerbrave looked to the kid. "Hi kiddo! What brings you here?"
"I heard some cookies were searching the Vanilla Kingdom! I'm from there and can show you the way!" Custard said excited.
"And how can we trust you?" It seemed like Chili Pepper didn't like nor trust him that much.
Wizard took Custard behind him (help this sounds so weird-). "Chili Pepper, he's just a child! What can he do to us?"
"Yeah, yeah let's just go."
"Alright, I-i'm right behind you..."
Little did the cookies know what Crimson Vanilla actually planed for them...

With Old man (sorry not sorry)

TW: mentions of death, an old man remembering sad things, loooots of angst MUAHAHA

Crimson Vanilla was in his room. Alone. Like always.
He stared at a picture in his hands. It showed five cookies, one of them was Vanilla, the one beside him was Dark Cacao and there were Golden Cheese, Hollyberry and White Lily.
He remembered that day like it was yesterday.
They took it nearly a year before the Dark Flour War. Before Dark Enchantress took everything he had...
And before his friends died.
He threw the picture on the ground, which shattered into thousands of pieces.
Tears ran over Vanillas cheeks.
"I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" He screamed, but no one could hear him.
At some point, he got tired of all the screaming and crying. Slowly he fell asleep...