Chapter 4

At some point, he got tired of all the screaming and crying. Slowly he fell asleep...

First ship reaveled! It's PureCacao/DarkVanilla

Little time skip cuz we all love them

Third person P.O.V

When Vanilla woke up, it was already midnight. And he was in his bed. "How did I come here?" He tought.
Suddenly, Crimson Vanilla saw a note on his desk.

"Dear father,
It's me, Dark Choco. Custard's mission was successfull. He found the cookies wich escaped the oven."
-Dark Choco Cookie.

The king smiled. "Everything is according to plan...."

Meanwhile with the starter team

"Say Custard, what's your kingdom like?" Wizard asked.
Custard tought for a moment. "Well, everyone is really nice! Especially my siblings, Dark Choco, Black Raisin, Espresso and Butterflower!"
The young cookie smiled. "Don't worry, it's like heaven there!", he said.
Gingerbrave smiled at the young cookie. "Who is the king?"
That was the question everyone wanted to ask.
"That's Crimson Vanilla Cookie, my papa!" Custard stared at them with bright eyes.

"THE KING IS YOU'RE FATHER?!" Chili shouted.
"Oh... right, I forgot to say that."
"HOW COULD YOU FORGET THAT?!"
"STOP SCREAMING AT ME!"
"I SCREAM AT YOU ALL I WANT!"

"BOTH OF YOU, SHUT THE DUCK UP WE'RE TRYING TO FIND THE GODDAMN KINGDOM AND NONE OF YOU ARE HELPING!"
Everyone stared at Strawberry. She usually didn't talk, don't even let me get started with screaming/shouting.
"Can we continue now?" Strawberry was really, really angry right now.
"Uhm.... sure!", Custard said.

(A/N: it takes 5 days to get from where they were to the Vanilla Kingdom, 3½ days already passed by.)

With Dark Choco + Black Raisin

"Choco?"
"What's the matter Raisin?"
Black Raisin tought for  a moment. "Do you think these cookies would hurt Custard...?"
Choco sighed. "Of course not!", he said, "Father said they're really weak."
Raisin looked at him. She was still worried, I mean, she's the kind of sibling who acts like an adult but isn't the oldest but still the most responsible one.
"You're probably right..."
Dark Choco hugged his sister. "Don't worry sis, Custard will be fine. And Espresso is following them, to make sure nothing goes wrong."