Chapter 2

"Just give me some time... and I will come back, even more powerful then before!"

Timeline: somewhere during chapter 3 and 4 I guess (they didn't meet Custard btw he comes later)

TW: Idk, but probably mentions of blood and death (maybe not Idk)

Third person P.O.V.

"Gingerbrave, are you sure this way leads to the Vanilla Kingdom?", Wizard Cookie asked skeptical.
Gingerbrave replied, "Of course I am! I think..."
"So we're lost?!", exclaimed Chili Pepper Cookie
"S-seems like it..."

Wizard seemed angry. "And what are we gonna do now?!"
"Hey guys, look!" Chili pointed at something wich looked like a village.
"Let's go there and ask for help."
"Maybe they also have some coins..." Chili added silently.

After they went there (totally not me being lazy)

The little group arrived. But to their suprise, no one was there.
"And what are going to do now?" Strawberry asked.
"I don't know.... maybe follow the path?" Gingerbrave seemed a bit stressed.
They decided to follow Gingerbrave's suggestion.
After they walked for nearlly 3 houres, they stopped at the so-called "Traveller's Rest".
Again, there was no one there. But they didn't have somewhere else to stay and everyone was tired.
Luckily, they still had Jellys with them and found more there.

The next day (sorry for all of the time skips), with Custard Cookie (i know its "the third" but he's only Custard here, okay?)

Third person P.O.V.

A small cookie named Custard followed the little group.
He was on a mission, to find out if they could be dangerous for his father.
.
.
.
.
.
King Crimson Vanilla Cookie.