"Don't you dare speak ill about MY ORABONI or else next time it won't just be verbal. Arraseoyo, 3rd Prince Wang Yo", she continued.

Wang So had heard Jihyun. He entered the room followed by everyone's gaze.

"It's been a while", Wang Wook greeted So.

Wang So gave him a small nod as his gaze fell on Jihyun. Wang So's face soften a little looking at Jihyun as she gave him a nervous smile hoping he didn't hear anything.

"Let's go", Wang So said.

Jihyun ran towards him with speed of light.

"Don't get into any argument because of me", Wang So said.

"But Orabo-"

"It can harm you", he continued as they both walked out.

Wang Yo looked at the girl walking out.

What does she mean to So? he thought.

"How dare she speak like that to you hyungnim!", Wang Won exclaimed.

"She is not wrong though",Baek Ah murmured.

"Let's be a little nice to So hyungnim", Wang Wook stated.

Wang Yo barely paid attention to his brothers since all he did was thinking about that girl who had guts enough to talk back to him.

I look forward for our next meet, Lady Kang, he smirked.

________________

"What are you doing here alone?", Jihyun asked Want So who was looking the lake alone.

"I wanted some fresh air", he replied.

"Oraboni, Don't you have sisters? I only saw your brothers"

"I do have three sisters. The eldest Princess Naklang is no more in the palace since she got married. Then the second Princess Hwangbo Yeonhwa, she is actually Wook's sibiling. Then the youngest Princess Raon, she is my sibling, the daughter of the Queen Yoo ", Wang So explained.

{A/N: Princess Raon is the OC of Beak ah's book I will be writing soon}

"I really want to meet your sisters", Jihyun exclaimed.

So chuckled at her excitement.

"You'll be meeting them soon", Wang So patted on her head while adoring her sweet smile.

 _______________________

"I'm really bored", I sighed as I kicked stones into near me.

Wang So left me once again since he wanted to go somewhere.

"Jihyun? What are you doing here alone? Where is So?"

"Oraboni is busy", I pouted lightly and Wang Wook let a small chuckle which was barely heard.

"But, are you alright?"

"huh?",I looked at him confused.

"About yesterday"

"ahh... I'm fine. I can't really handle my anger and that Prince spoke ill about Oraboni. I couldn't just keep listening to him. I hope I scared nobody", I let a small laugh.