"Okay,
What else do you know?" Malik ask and salim shrug.

"I think that's all but i can dig deep if you want me to,
I normally go to dad's office once in a while i will ask more things about the whole thing." Salim say and malik node as someone knock on the bedroom door.

"Who is it?" Salim yell standing up.

"Open the door,
Inache mummy aikan ka tayi ka zo ka zauna Anan kana zanche." Ummi say once salim open the door.

"I said I'm coming,
Is ya mardiya done already?" Salim ask as his sister nudge him and enter the bedroom dropping the food on the table.

"Good evening ya malik." Ummi greet and malik node.

"Ina zakuje da irin wanan kwalliya" he ask scanning the black high pallazo trouser and the polka dotted shirt she's wearing.

"We are going to the mall,
Everyone is going you should come." Ummi ask and malik shake his head.

"I'm going to a friend house later i need to rest,
Is ramlat going with you?" Malik ask and ummi shake her head.

"No,
Ai abbah baya barin aunty ramlat ta fita tun wani lokacin da Ex boyfriend dinta ya soma stalking dinta." Ummi say and malik look up suddenly interested in the topic.

"Stalking her as how?" Malik ask sitting upright.

I don't know they say he's obsessed with her or something, they where supposed to marry and dad show up ruining everything obviously the guy wasn't able to handle the situation,
But whatever i heard he's married now."ummi say and malik node.

"Wuche mu tafi mummy na jiranka,
Wlh let this strike finish,
When are you even leaving for Jordan?" Ummi say pushing her younger brother out of the bedroom with her and close the door shut.

Malik facepalm with a sigh and release a deep breathe,he did know Alhaji modibbo Ado he is also a wacky businessman he do close 4deals with him few years ago, the excessive profit he gain on the deal shows how inexperience about business the man is maybe that explain how his uncle used him the way he did.

Malik decide to go inside the house, now that everyone is gone a little confrontation and a chitchat with her isn't a bad idea.

Staring at the wall of her bedroom ramlat reminisce about how perfect her life was until Alhaji came into the picture, she was living her dreams, a loving parent , a stable relationship and loving friends, she sigh and stand up from the bed and the bedroom door open making her to look up.

"Malik?" She say more like question and he raise a brow at her closing the bedroom door behind him as he scan the silk white pajamas she's wearing.

"What?
Don't act all suprise as if you aren't excited to see me." Malik say and sit on the chair that's in front of the mirror.

"What are you doing in my bedroom?
Can you please leave." Ramlat say seriously staring at him.

Malik stare at ramlat as he process all the information he get from his cousins trying to make sense of everything and he stand up.

"Is this the bed you share with my uncle?" Malik ask walking to where she's standing by the bed as he glance at the golden royal bed.

"Did he satisfy you i mean sexually,
Obviously the man doesn't have that energy, don't you think so." Malik say removing a strand of hair from her face making her to swat his hand away.

"Why can't you understand that can't give you what you need malik?" Ramlat say with a tiring sigh and facepalm as malik stare at her.

"It's not what i need,
It's what you want." He say as the two stare at each other, there is an intense quietness in the bedroom, the heavily manly earthly, woodly OUD scent coming from malik body that mix with her strawberry mint scent doesn't help the tension in the atmosphere

"Let me love you Ramlat,
Be mine and let me show what it means to be loved, A love you do always thought exist in fantasy." Malik say grabbing her by the waist as Ramlat just stare at him.

Malik is a type of man you do love to hate at thesame time, it's funny how he didn't have to put any effort to make her feel the way she is feeling right now.

"Ramlat!" A voice say making Ramlat to come out of malik body as she look confuse around the bedroom but malik just stand staring at her with his hand in his pocket unbother by the distance voice of his uncle that keeps coming close each time he yell her name.

Drop your comments and votes.

Do check my other stories.
Patsy(the victim) and
It all start in June.

I love you all