[31]

🎵 You're the coffee that I need in the morning
You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring
Won't you give yourself to me
Give it all, oh 🎵

The soft sounds of H.E.R.'s 'Best Part' plays on the morning of a Friday. It's the end of the week and Jimin got a flight at four in the morning to attend a fashion walk in Las Vegas. He was grumpy and tired but excited for it all. Jungkook packed him a travel snack bag that he was grateful for.

After Jimin left, he promptly went back upstairs to go to sleep. He pulled Raina right back into his body in a spooning position and fell out. They slept that way for a few hours, wrapped in each other and content.

At nine, Raina woke up because she had to use the bathroom which, in turn, woke Jungkook up. He waited for her to get out the bathroom to use it. Now, they're currently making breakfast together.

Jungkook has his hand on her waist as he uses tongs to flip the bacon in the pan. She's standing in front of him, scrambling the eggs as they sway side to side.

🎵I just wanna see
I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star
Where you go I follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie
Oh you're the best part🎵

Jungkook presses a kiss to her shoulder and rests his head in her neck.

"I have a meeting to go to today. Wanna come with me?"

"Am I allowed to be there? Like, if it's a meeting?"

"Mhm." He nods. "You won't be able to come into the actual meeting room with me but we have a game room and a small scale library there if you want to bring your book or your tablet. Amir will be there, too. He teaches Gaming 101 classes there for upcoming YouTube gamers."

"Oh.. I didn't know that." She says. "I thought he just streamed like you do."

He shakes his head. "Amir does a lot of behind the scenes things that people don't usually know about unless they work there."

"I'll come with you. I'll just have to run next door to shower and get dressed." She grabs the toast from the toaster and puts the slices on plates as the base for their breakfast sandwiches.

"It's kinda cool today. Like in the low 60s." Jungkook says he butters the bread.

Raina scrunches her face. "This weather is gonna get somebody sick. All this switching back and forth." She adds the sausage and he puts syrup on top before adding the eggs.

"Probably me." He admits. "When the seasons change, winter to spring and summer to fall, my allergies start acting up. Every time."

"Allergies aren't contagious so you can still kiss me." She adds more syrup and then the bacon. Jungkook tops them off with the final pieces of buttered toast before kissing her face and digging into his food. She takes a bite of her sandwich and they both groan at the taste.

Best sandwich ever. Ten out of ten. Would definitely recommend.

They finish their food and Raina leaves to go next door. She unlocks the side door and walks into the house. As she's walking up the stairs, she pats her head to alleviate the itch under her bonnet.