Chapter 18

I backed away from the door, looking for something to pick the lock with.
I went into the bathroom and found one of y/n's bobby pins.
I put it in the lock and tried working the bobby pin into the lock.
I finally heard a click and the door opened.
"y/n? where are you?" I asked searching the room.
I looked around and saw an open window leading out towards the roof.
I climbed out, climbing up onto the roof.
I saw y/n standing on the edge.
"y/n! no!" I said running towards her, grabbing her.
"Cameron" she said putting her head into my chest.
"what are you doing?" I asked sitting down with her.
"I can't take this anymore. everyday I'm afraid of my dad coming and finding us. I'm afraid that you won't love me anymore. I'm afraid of everything" she said starting to cry.
"baby, don't worry about anything. I'm here and I'm not leaving. I will protect you from everything. your mine and always will be. believe me y/n. don't ever harm yourself or attempt suicide again. I can't live without you" I said holding her tight.
all she did was cry. I hated when she cried because I knew she was unhappy.
I helped her down and back into my room.
"your okay now. everything's gonna be okay" I said kissing her forehead.
*your pov*
-------------
I was in Cameron's arms and I've never felt safer.
In that moment, I felt perfectly fine.
he made me feel normal again.
I loved him.
"thank you Cameron. I wouldn't still be here without you" I said pulling away.
"it's my pleasure princess. anything to make you safe" he said.
we walked downstairs and met Jack and Nash in the kitchen.
"woah, what happened?" Nash asked.
"nothing dude, she's okay" Cameron said.
"guys I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen" Jack said walking over to us.
"back off. give her space" cameron said steeping in front of me.
"Cameron, that's enough" I said.
he gave me a concerning look and stepped off.
"Jack, I would love to be friends with you...nothing more" I said putting my hand out.
"I would love that too" he responded, shaking my proffered hand.
"good" I said smiling.
"good" he said back.
"alright, who wants to make that YouTube video now?!" Nash shouted.
"yeah let's go!" Cameron yelled, grabbing my hand, smiling.
I never got nervous in front of cameras or crowds so this was easy for me.
we all sat down in our own chairs and waited for Nash to start the video off.
"hey wassup guys? so today I'm here with Cameron, Jack and Cameron's girlfriend y/n. in this video, we're gonna be doing a little challenge for you guys" Nash said towards the camera.
"we're gonna each take turns asking each other questions and if the person guessing, guesses it wrong, they get an item of food smashed/dumped on them" Cameron said smiling and laughing at all of us.
"Alright, Cameron you ask the questions first" I said smiling.
He got up and grabbed the flashcards with the questions on them.
"Nash, how many pets have I had?" Cam asked.
"Four. Bailey, Snickers, Jaxx, and clover" Nash said jumping up from his chair.
"you stalk me or something?" Cam said laughing.
"aight, y/n..your turn" Cam said smirking.
"what's my favorite color" he asked.
"this is simple...green" I said.
"you sure about that?" he said walking over to the table of condiments.
"you told me last month!" I said covering my head.
he smashed two eggs on my head and laughed hysterically.
"fuck!" I laughed, jumping out of my chair.
"Jack better suffer with me" I said sitting back down.
"Gilinsky, what is my moms middle name?" he asked smiling this goofy smile.
"how the fuck am I supposed to know that? um..Kelly?" he said preparing himself.
Cam dumped half a milk bottle on Jacks head.
"ah gross man" Jack said laughing.
we continued the video until everyone asked questions.
"alright well that's this weeks video guys! hope you enjoyed it and follow/subscribe to these people..links for their social media in the description! love you guys" cam said and then shut off the camera.
"how many subscribers or whatever do you have anyways?" I asked Cameron.
"about a million or so..no biggy" he replied smiling.
"that's a huge deal! your like famous honey. why didn't you tell me?" I said grabbing his hands.
"I didn't think it mattered" he replied.
"of course it matters, I love everything you do" I said kissing his cheek.