Chapter 17

I woke up to the sound of feet running up the stairs and laughing.
"cmon man wake up" one voice said.
"yeah, let's go" the other one said.
they slammed open the door laughing until they saw me staring at them.
"oh god, sorry" a tall kid with long brown hair and bright blue eyes said.
"oh, I see what's going on here" the other said with a smirk on his face.
"um, who are you?" I asked.
"I'm Nash and this is Jack but many people call him gilinsky" nash said smiling.
"hey, I'm y/n" I replied back.
cameron shifted a little and then his eyes fluttered open.
"nash? Jack? what are you guys doing here?" cameron asked rubbing his eyes.
"he forgot already...typical cameron" Nash said to Jack.
"YouTube video man" Jack said laughing.
"shit...right. okay, give me 10 minutes" Cameron said getting out of bed.
"YouTube video?" I asked confused.
"just something me and these hooligans do...it's just for fun" Cameron said smiling.
"so you guys a thing or what?" Nash asked sitting next to me.
"yeah..5 months" I replied.
"and why didn't we know about this?!" Nash yelled jokingly, joining cameron in the bathroom.
"so y/n, how old are you?" Jack asked.
"20" I said smiling.
"fantastic" Jack replied back, fixing his hair.
"and why is that?" I asked.
"cuz...I don't know, if you and cam end up not working out, me and you have a chance" he said smirking.
"we just met. don't get too ahead of yourself big guy" I said, playfully punching him in the arm.
"whatever gorgeous" he said laughing.
him calling me gorgeous made me feel uncomfortable but flattered at the same time.
"y/n! wanna be in our video?" cameron asked smiling.
"of course, what kind of video?" I asked getting up.
"we're doing a challenge video..." Cameron said rolling his eyes.
I laughed, nodding my head.
"rules?" I asked.
"we're gonna ask a series of questions about each other and whoever turn it is, gets to guess and if you don't get it right, we get to put a food item on you" jack said winking.
I smiled at him and giggled.
Cameron looked over at jack and have him a long stare before walking out of the room.
I followed behind him, grabbing his arm.
"Cameron wait" I said.
he turned around and I could tell he was upset.
"what was that?" he asked.
"what?" I responded, even though I knew what he was talking about.
"you and jack. it seems like you like each other" Cameron said looking down.
"Cameron, I love you and only you. just because jack comes in acting like he owns the place, doesn't mean I like him" I respond, half smiling.
"I know but jacks not the best person to be hanging around with" he said sighing.
"then why are you?" I asked.
"we're buddies. been buddies since 3rd grade. you can't give up on a friendship like that. I'm talking about he's not good with girls and relationships" Cameron said leaning against the wall.
"oh, why?" I asked, very confused.
"never mind, it's no big deal" Cameron said, continuing to walk downstairs.
"Cameron!" I said continuing to chase after him.
"what y/n? you obviously like him. go spend a day with him and see where it goes. have fun with your new boyfriend" he said walking away.
I was left in the hallway by myself.
I didn't like jack, he likes me. I was just trying to explain that.
"baby, what's wrong?" Jack asked, coming up behind me.
"don't call me baby. I just met you. you ruined my relationship" I said angrily.
"what? y/n, I didn't mean too. I was just flirting around with you" he said leaning in the doorway.
"but you know I have a boyfriend. why would you flirt with me?" I asked.
"because your beyond beautiful, you seem like an amazing person and Cameron seems so in love with you" Jack says smiling.
"well Jack that's really nice but I'm in love with Cameron" I said walking away.
*Jacks pov*
---------------
"y/n wait" I tried to say but she didn't listen.
"yo, ready to do the vid" Nash said walking out of cams room.
"nah man, I don't think it's gonna work out" I responded sighing.
"what's going on?" Nash asked curiously.
"I flirted with y/n and cam got pissed" I said walking down the stairs.
"oh? what the hell. let me figure this out" Nash said walking past me.
*Nashs pov*
---------------
I walked into the kitchen to see Cameron searching through the fridge.
"Cameron Dallas! we have planned this video for months and I'm not about to let my fans down. no matter what, your getting your butt into this video. understand?" I said putting my hand on his shoulder.
"yeah whatever" cam said cracking a small smile.
"suddenly your happy?" I asked.
"I'm happy to be with my friends" he answered, walking away.
I walked behind him, into the backyard.
"alright, me and jack set up everything. all we have to do is film and then edit afterwards" I said putting my hand on Cameron's shoulder.
"alright, let's do this" he said sitting down.
we all sat in our chairs and waited for the first question to be asked.
"wait, don't film yet. where's y/n?" cam asked.
"idk man, we gotta start this though" Jack said.
"shut up Jack, I know what you did" Cameron said running into the house.
*Cameron's pov*
--------------------
"y/n?" I yelled throughout the house.
I ran upstairs and my bedroom door was closed.
"y/n..are you in there?" I asked knocking on the door.
I tried turning the handle but it was locked.
"sweetheart, please open the door" I said pressing my ear up against it.
I heard crying and soft cry's of help.
"baby, please open the door or I'll break it down" I said.