Movie Night with Wheatley

Today, you and Wheatley had planned to have a Movie Night + Sleepover at your house. You were quite excited for that. You prepared some snacks and drinks and got everything ready. You had put a few fluffy blankets and pillows on the ground and different bowls of snacks on the coffee table, like popcorn, chips and cookies. In some jars you had water, [favorite soft drink] and [favorite fruit juice]. You just put two glasses on the little table in front of your couch and figured you two could just drink whatever you felt like right now and not be forced to one drink alone.
Additionally you had put a box of different DvD's and BlueRays next to the couch. You wanted to select on a movie with Wheatley later on but you figured to have everything prepared was better. You wanted to have a nice evening, without being stressed.

After preparing everything for the sleepover, you went up to your room. You changed the bedsheets into clean and new ones and cleaned up your room. You opened the windows for some fresh air and from your wardrobe you got two different towels out for your lover, if he needed to use them. You also cleaned and prepared the bathroom. You didn't like having visitors over and not clean your house, especially, when they would stay the night.

Later, at around 8 PM., you heared a knock on your door. You ran downstairs and opend the door. Immediately you were embraced in a warm and tight hug. "Hey, luv!", Wheatley said, holding you tight. You laughed and hugged him back. "Hi!", you replied, happy that he was here, about to spend a nice evening with you togther. You let him inside and after a while of talking and laughing, he put his hands on your waist and gently pulled you closer. "I really missed you, luv..", he softly said, gently kissing your forehead. You blushed a little and put your arms around his neck. "I missed you too, Wheatley", you said, smiling. It was nice that he could be here with you right now. He was holding you close for a little while, just lovingly staring into your eyes. "You have such pretty eyes, Y/N..", he whispered and you couldn't help but look away, blushing a little more. "Aww.. thank youu..", you giggled and looked him in the eyes again. He gave you a small kiss.

After just standing in the living room for a while like this, you both sat down on your couch. You placed the box between you and both of you started searching for a movie together. "Actually- What is your favorite movies out of those?", he suddenly asked you. "Huh? Oh, probably this one!", you said, grabbing one of the DvDs, showing it to him. "It's called [favorite movie] and I don't know, I just really like it-", you chuckled and handed it to him. He examined the cover and after a small pause he nodded. "Why not watch this one then? I'm curious. I mean, I think you already told me about this movie.. Did you? Yeah, I'm pretty sure you did! I think- W-Well, anyways! If you want.. we can watch this one-". You laughed and nodded. "Sure!". You jumped up, grabbed the case and ran to your TV. You placed the disc into its place and walked back to the couch. Selecting the 'Play' button, your favorite movie started playing and it gave you a wave of nostalgia. In the mean time, Whealtey had put his arm around you and pulled you closer. You leaned against him and smiled.

After the movie was over, you were already asleep. "Luv? Are you awake?". Wheatley gently nudged your shoulder but you were in deep and calm sleep. He smiled and gently picked you up princess style. He walked up the stairs to your room and gently placed you on one side of the bed. He gave you a small kiss on the lips and gently stroked over your hair. "Sleep well, beautiful..", he whispered to you, laying down on the other side, right next to you. You were still sleeping calmly as he pulled you into another hug, cuddling you like a Teddy Bear. "I really love you.. I don't know why.. For some reason- You always manage to make me smile and feel better.. I did so many stupid things.. But you just don't seem to mind.. You truly amaze me, Y/N.. And I will do anything to keep you safe.. I'll protect you.. Promise..". He had his arms gently around you, holding you close. Giving you one last kiss on the cheek, he closed his eyes as well, switching off for the night.