The male was strong and strong. Although he carried the old priest on his back, he had to bend his body to move as much as possible, but he was not dropped by the crowd.

Although the camp of the tribal alliance is within the safe area of ​​the Huga tribe, it is also a part of the Huga tribe's camp. But in fact, the two camps are still not too short distances. Qin Fei and Sarei stooped all the way and escaped from the empty dueling arena, already suffering from backache. Seeing the range of the lightning strike, he immediately straightened up and ran. The purpose is naturally the three remaining tents in the tribal alliance camp.

When they learned that the Vasakh people might attack the tribal alliance, Qin Fei and Sarei were ready to flee at any time. Even the friendly tribes followed suit. So now in their tent, the trade items have been packed long ago, and as long as an order is given, they can run away with the items at any time.

Especially on Saree's side, most of the things that were exchanged were taken away by the clansmen who evacuated first, so they were even more relaxed. In the camp, apart from some rattan ropes that could not be worn on the body at any time, there were only a few light items exchanged for the back baskets, as well as the smoke bombs made by Qin Fei to deal with the Vasakh people. These items are not heavy, and they have already been packed up, and you can leave immediately on your back. As for the animal skins they brought over to build simple tents, forget it. If he was so stupid that he was surrounded and slashed by the Vashakhs for a few pieces of animal skins, he would be stupid.

From the direction of the crowd fleeing, the Huga tribe's camp is behind the tribal alliance camp, so everyone must pass through the alliance camp to reach the Huga camp. The old priest Chaibo thought that Qin Fei and his party would quickly pass through the camp. Who knew that these guys would rush back to the tent for some foreign objects regardless of their lives. When the Vashakh people were killed in front of their eyes, how could they still have time to pack up the things they exchanged. Angrily coming to worship and almost out of breath.

As a result, before Priest Chai Bo could catch his breath, Qin Fei and Sarei led the people out again. In the tents of the other neighboring tribes, there were also several males with things, and Chai Bo was dumbfounded. Secretly said, 'So these guys have already made up their minds to run away. '

Chai Bo was about to ask Saree a few more words, and by the way, it's better not to go with a large group of people. Unexpectedly, Saree waved his hand again, and the two unloaded males immediately ran away in the direction of the Huga tribe camp with one arm of Chaibo.

This time, Qin Fei also ran for his life, although he believed that his physical fitness was very good, and he won two confrontations with the beasts. However, compared to these tall primitive people who spend all day in the jungles and mountains, fighting against beasts, Qin Fei's physical fitness is really shameful.

The distance that Sarei jumped out in one big step, Qin Fei had to take two steps to catch up. He could barely support within 100 meters, but after 100 meters Qin Fei would be dragged away by Saree.

Seeing that Qin Fei was struggling, Saree quickly tore off Qin Fei's back basket and threw it to a male in Nata. Then she put her arms around Qin Fei's waist. Before Qin Fei could realize what Sarai was going to do, she was carried by Sarei. Run all the way towards Huga camp.

The people of the Huga tribe received a message from the old priest, and they had already made preparations to escape, just waiting for the old priest to bring more than a dozen people from the Nata tribe to come over. How can I hear a sound from a distance, brushing and pulling the branches and moving the grass and leaves. Then a bunch of people in Wuyangyang could not wait to rush towards the camp with smoke and dust. With good eyes, they can still see their old priest, Chai Bo, who is rushing towards here with the arms crossed by two males.