𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐇 𝐈 𝐃 𝐃 𝐄 𝐍

'Hi Sungie, are you and the others okay, aren't you? Minho's not answering the phone :/ '

Hyunjin and Felix waited for his reply, they felt nervous but they both hoped it was only because they tended to overthink a lot.
   (a/n: relatable)

After a while they decided to call Chan as well, who replied almost immediately, luckily.

"Chan! Is everything okay?", Hyunjin asked.
"Yep, I'm almost at the dorm, the others are with me"
"Oh okay then, we'll wait for you"
"You and Felix should already be sleeping, it's important to sleep enough"
"Hyung you don't sleep at all"
They heard Chan's laugh.
"Laughing because of the truth uh?",
Felix stated joining the conversation.
"Mate shut up", Chan joked.
Insomnia surely is a serious problem but there wasn't a lot Chan could do to make it go away. The two said goodbye to Chan and ended the call.

Hyunjin and Felix heaved a sigh of relief as they were alone again. As they had imagined, the two had worried about nothing.
But if they were all in the car, why had neither Minho nor Han answered them?
Hyunjin and Felix went to the nearest bathroom to brush their teeth, as they had forgotten to do it before leaving the house.

In a few minutes they heard keys turning in the lock on the door and after a few seconds Stray Kids were laughing and talking to each other in their dorm, loud as ever. Minho and Jisung were sweatier than the others and seemed particularly close at the time.
Felix noticed that.

"What's going on with these two?
Did they..have sex?"

"You're probably right", Hyunjin whispered to the other, who looked at him in confusion.
"What?", Felix asked. "You said it out loud, Lixie", the taller replied and laughed as he stroked Felix's hair, who was red with embarrassment, his ears might as well have blended into a plate of tomatoes.
"Did they all hear me?".

"Do you really think Changbin wouldn't have joked about it for the next two hours if they'd heard you too? You whispered it, don't worry", Hyunjin said while keeping laughing, then he joined the others. Felix shook his head slightly and then went to greet his friends.
Hyunjin and Felix wanted to ask Minho and Jisung why they were so sweaty, but actually all the boys were so sleepy that they didn't even talk about their day. They all just hugged and said "goodnight", then each one went to his room to sleep.

As Chan suffers from insomnia, he couldn't sleep so, after putting on his pajamas, he went into the living room to see a movie on his beloved laptop, using headphones so as not to disturb his friends' sleep. As a result, Hyunjin and Felix could cuddle and fall asleep together without feeling observed.
The two put on their pajamas, brushed their teeth and then both went on Hyunjin's bed. Felix was leaning on Hyunjin, his chin on the other's chest, so that he could see the perfect features of his lover's face.

"Why didn't I tell you earlier how much I like you?", Felix suddenly asked, breaking the silence.

"Mh? I don't know, Lixie, perhaps you weren't sure about it?", Hyunjin replied with a tiny smile curving his lips. "I was hundred percent sure, I've always been sure about my feelings for you, Jinnie. I just wish I told you about them years before."

"That's the same way I feel, my only regret with you. But the most important thing is that we're together now and we're free to kiss and cuddle almost whenever we want, don't you agree?"

Hyunjin added before reddening the lips of the youngest with his kisses, after seeing his nod. "You're lips are so soft", the taller said as he broke the kiss since they were both running out of breath. "Yours are..warm", Felix replied with a smile before kissing the other boy once again.

The two just couldn't get enough of each other's lips. Hyunjin put his hands on the hips of the other, turned him slowly so that he could lie on top of him but keeping the weight on his arms, stretched to the sides of Felix's face, as if he was ready to do some push-ups.
He admired the youn ger's magnificent features and tucked a lock of hair behind one ear.
He smiled slightly before returning to kiss Felix's lips, making them swollen and even more reddish. "Lixie, I want to take you out to dinner", whispered the tallest in a hoarse voice.
Felix looked at the other and smiled softly.
"Do you? It would make me so happy". Hyunjin kissed him once again, then he nodded.
They just kept cuddling until one of them fell asleep first, it was Hyunjin this time.

The following day, the group would begin rehearsals for a performance, at MAMAs.

The eight boys woke up almost at dawn.

They didn't have their usual hearty breakfast, otherwise it would have been more tiring to dance for the next hours of the morning, then they all headed to JYPE's building. After a warm-up, the boys started dancing to "Venom", in their usual dance rehearsal room. The boy band rehearsed the choreography, which had some slight changes to fit the event and the scenography that the MAMA performance would have, several times, until they came to deem it almost perfect.

It was eleven in the morning and the eight boys were almost exhausted, despite the several breaks taken. They confronted each other and together decided that it was enough for that day, so they freshened up in the locker room's showers, wore different clothes than the comfortable ones they had to dance; then the boy band went to the bar of the building.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

a/n:

hello all, dear readers, I'm fully aware that I've made you wait an eternity for this chapter and it's not what you deserve. Unfortunately, however, when I encounter a writer's block, there is little to do. I have already apologized several times in the comments and on my profile, I hope that at least some of you can forgive me. I repeat, it was not my will, I simply struggled to find ideas to continue the story (I still have some difficulties). I hope that this chapter, although shorter than usual and rather boring, has been to your liking. I would also thank you once again for all the affection you show me, I love you so much.

(word count: 945) 071222

.