𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐇 𝐈 𝐃 𝐃 𝐄 𝐍

"I'm not Changbin", Felix replied.

Hyunjin rubbed his eyes and the blurred image of the person in front of him became clear.

"Hi baby, is it already morning?"
"No, I simply turned on the kitchen's light because I couldn't find you anywhere."

"Oh I'm sorry..I talked with some of the other members and then I think I fell asleep here while Binnie was hugging me.."

Upon hearing that name a wave of sudden jealousy ran down Felix's back quickly.
He fell asleep with Changbin.

"You don't have to apologize, it's fine", Felix lightly sighed.

"Sit here, I have to tell you something", Hyunjin proposed to the younger, who obeyed.

"What's it?"

"Changbin, Han and Chan know what I feel for you. Changbin found out that on his own, Han and Chan heard our conversation by mistake."

"Oh shit. If this keeps going like that JYP will know about us sooner than we want", Felix said being sincerely worried.

"I know.. maybe we should just tell it to Jeongin and Seungmin already."

"Seungmin knows it, I told him everything before entering our shared room that day, when you were listening to music and.. it was the day we kissed for the first time."

"Why didn't you tell it earlier? Never mind, he has talked to Jeongin about it, probably, since they're best friends."

"But now everybody knows it and it's not like I don't want it..it's just that we don't have to run, can we do things slowly? I want to enjoy each moment with you", Felix stated looking deeply at the older's eyes.

"I understand it Lixie, it's the same for me. I'm sorry if i kinda confused you with my behavior in the previous days. The reason why I acted like a stranger and the next minute like I was your boyfie is that everything is new to me.
I waited to confess you my love for three years and now we're finally together but I don't know what to say because I'm afraid of hurting you even though it's the last thing I would ever do, because I don't know if you want me to be romantic or if it would be awkward or if-"

The tip of Felix's index reached Hyunjin's lips making him look at the younger and stop talking.

"You're talking too much, Hyunnie. Take a breath, you almost rapped words instead of just saying them. Keep in mind that I like you in every way you behave, just try to be yourself. Maybe I'd prefer the version of yourself where you are my boyfriend and we aren't two simply best friends who are a bit clingier, but a real couple. Boyfriend and boyfriend. At least in the dorm."

"Do you want me to be your..your boyfriend?",

Hyunjin repeated with watery eyes asking for confirmation from his beloved.

"Of course, Hyunnie. I loved you for years, like you did, and now that I know you like me back why shouldn't we be a couple?", Felix said sweetly with his right hand on Hyunjin's one.