𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐇 𝐈 𝐃 𝐃 𝐄 𝐍

"Do you guys know where Felix is?", Chan asked looking at the boys in the living room. "No I don't, maybe he's in his room" Han replied as he looked at the leader of the band.

"Ok thanks, I need to say something to him" Chan said getting up from the sofa to go in their room. Seungmin instantly stopped the boy "oh wait Chan, don't go".

"Why?" Chan asked with a confused expression.

"Well because he..he.." Seungmin approached to Chan and then he whispered "he's talking to Hyunjin".

Luckily no one else was paying attention to their conversation so nobody asked nothing.

Chan undestood what Seungmin meant, Hyunjin and Felix were finally alone, did their moment finally come? Did they tell to each other what they feel?

'I hope they can be happy together, I think Felix is happier with Hyunjin than with me, it's totally ok. Seeing his smile is all I need.'

-

A few hours have passed since Hyunjin and Felix had fallen asleep, now it was almost dinner time. Felix woke up before Hyunjin.

"Hyun..Hyunjin?", the taller's eyes were close.
"Hyunnie? Hey, wake up" Felix said sweetly.

Hyunjin's arms were still around Felix's waist.
Felix took a brief moment to admire the person he loved the most while he was still sleeping.

'Is he..smiling? Aww he's so cute. I usually fall asleep before him so I didn't watch him sleeping many times. I haven't ever noticed how handsome is Hyunjin with the eyes closed. How can someone be that pretty even while sleeping?'

Felix shook the boy's body slightly to wake him up but it didn't work.

'I want to kiss Hyunjin so bad, his lips are perfect and I miss their taste. Can I..kiss him?'

Felix leaned over Hyunjin's face and gently kissed his soft lips. "Thanks for waking me up", it was Hyunjin's voice. Hyunjin smirked.
Felix blushed and moved his face away from Hyunjin's. "Why are you blushing?"

Hyunjin teased Felix who was dying inside of embarrassment. He had kissed Hyunjin while he was sleeping. Was it a stupid thing to do?

"So y-you were..awake?" 
"Yes, thanks for the kiss, can I have one more?"
"What? wai-" Felix was trying to say something but someone's lips interrupted him.

Another kiss.

"Hyunjin-ah" Felix said after breaking the kiss.
"What, Lixie?" Hyunjin waited for the boy to talk. "I think..I think that's too much in a day"

"Yea, you're right. Oh and when we are with the others, please act like nothing happened.."

Hyunjin kissed Felix's cheek, on the freckles.

"..between us", he whispered in Felix's ear.

Felix's mind was confused, as if a tornado
had destroyed and messed everything up.