𝐬𝐢𝐱

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐇 𝐈 𝐃 𝐃 𝐄 𝐍

Han was looking at his roommate, Minho, who fell asleep a few minutes before, his face looked like an angel's face. Han felt a shiver go down his spine and a strange feeling in his heart.
A feeling to which he had become accustomed by now but he had never understood what it really was, until that moment.

'He is so cute, pretty, smart, nice, sweet and so much more. I do hate when people say that he's a bad boy or anything like this. I mean did you even look at him? He wouldn't even hurt a fly and he's such a good person.. He's my person.'

Han immediately shook his head after thinking the last thing. 'My person'? What was he thinking? What's going on? The boy turned to the other side because the more he looked at Minho, the more he would fall...fall in love.

He was staring at the wall in ahead of him, his gaze empty. 'Why did I think those things? Why?', that question kept echoing in his mind, like a scream that doesn't want to stop.
He couldn't find an answer.

"Uh? Mmh?", Han heard a voice complain, Minho's voice. Han turned back to the side where the other's bed was and watched the boy, who had a tired face and disheveled hair, as he rubbed his eyes. The light on Han's bedside table was still on.

"Jisung? What happened? Why is the room not dark?", Minho looked at his roommate.

"Sorryy Minho, I forgot to turn the light off."

"Don't worry, it's ok", the cat-like boy smiled quickly and then turned away, turning his back to Han who, after turning off the light, looked at the floor until his eyes closed.

-

It's half past nine, they are all in the hall waiting for Hyunjin to wake up. "Yongbok, why don't you wake Hyunjin?", Minho suggested looking at the freckled boy who was sitting on the sofa and who raised his eyes.

"Fine", Felix got up and left the living room.

"Hyunjin? You can't sleep that much, we have to go to JYPe", Felix said as he entered the room.

"I wanted you to wake me", the other said.

"And I did it. Could you just get up, Hyun?", Felix was a bit annoyed, he still didn't understand why Hyunjin didn't want the others to know their feelings for each other.

"Yes I could, but first.."

Before Felix could answer, he was on Hyunjin.

Hyunjin had grabbed Felix's wrist, the boy hadn't had time to understand what was going on.

"..kiss me".

Hyunjin looked at Felix, who had no option but to kiss the boy he loved.

"Done, now get up." Felix's tone sounded cold, emotionless, but it was just an illusion.

"Hey, why are you acting like that? Did I do something wrong, Lixie?"

"No, you didn't. Let's talk later, alright?"
"What- Can't we talk now?"
"I said 'later'."