𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐇 𝐈 𝐃 𝐃 𝐄 𝐍

Luckily, they were eating dessert so Felix didn't have to wait that long. Both ate the cake as fast as they could and got up from the table; they decided to sit on the carpet in the living room.

Hyunjin got closer to Felix and kissed him. Gently, passionately, slowly.
But yet roughly.

Their tongues intertwined and chased in an endless dance.

"I love you, Lixie", Hyunjin said breaking the kiss as they were out of breath.

In response, Felix gently lifted the other's chin and kissed Hyunjin's lips first, then his cheeks, then his warm mouth ran down to the older's Adam's apple.

The two spread out completely on the carpet and Hyunjin was now astride Felix, who was still kissing the other's neck. After a while the two lay down next to each other and hugged each other.

'The heat of Hyunjin's body warms my heart, like nothing else can.'

After some minutes spent like this, the two decided to clear the table and go for a walk.

It was night so there wasn't almost anyone else there. Hyunjin admired Felix's moonlit profile as they walked side by side in comfortable silence. Felix after a while felt the other's gaze on him and so the left corner of his mouth curved slightly into a sweet smile.

Hyunjin then suddenly shifted his gaze, now he was observing the trees that flowed slowly in his field of vision.

After a few minutes Felix looked around, you never know when you can find unwanted paparazzi, and since there was no one there, as he had expected, he took the tallest by the hand. An unexpected gesture on Hyunjin's part, usually he is the one making the first move, but certainly welcome.

They walked holding hands, listening to the sound of nature and occasionally looking at the white light of the stars and the moon. Their beloved moon.

Hyunjin, after about a quarter of an hour after leaving the house, put his right arm on Felix's shoulders, after leaving his hand. Somehow, it was enough that Hyunjin's hand was on a part of Felix's body, even just one shoulder, to make the younger feel protected, invincible.

The whole world could even collapse on Felix but Hyunjin would hold it up for him.

"You know, Lixie..", Hyunjin broke the silence.

Being called that way by Hyunjin gave Felix goosebumps for a moment. Every time Hyunjin opened his mouth Felix felt himself falling into a bottomless ravine, he had only love for him.

And every time he was called 'Lixie' by his beloved and best friend, his heart skipped a beat and then kept rushing faster.

Felix said nothing but Hyunjin knew he was being listened to so he continued.

"..as a child I had a girlfriend, in kindergarten, we were practically just friends tho. One day I gave her a kiss on the cheek and then gave her a violet that I had picked for her, she smiled at me, and I felt happy for the first time. Not because I was with her, I was too young even to be able to pronounce the word 'love', but because I had made her happy, with a small gesture."

Felix had slowed down his walk and was now looking at Hyunjin with the usual twinkle in his eye, the glint of someone who sees no one else, because he has been blinded by love and by love he will be healed.

"You're wondering why I told you that", Hyunjin kept stargazing, "well because I knew calling you Lixie instead of Felix would increase your heart rate. What does it mean? There are two options: you're scared of me or truly in love." Hyunjin stopped talking than spoke again. "And if this simple nickname made you happy, then my life's complete. I made my favorite person happy."

Felix didn't know what to say. His heart was beating fast and he couldn't control it, nowise.

Hyunjin had stopped, waiting for an answer from the other. The freckled boy also stopped, rose slightly on his toes and placed a gentle kiss on Hyunjin's lips.

Hyunjin smiled at the action and then took a small box from his jeans pocket. He opened it in front of Felix showing him a ring that had a white and a blue part. Their favorite colors.

Felix smiled uncontrollably and whispered "it's beautiful". Hyunjin joked "let's hope it fits your finger". Felix let Hyunjin put the ring on his ring finger, watched the other's hand as he took his. Hyunjin also had a ring like his one.  Blue and white. Hyunjin and Felix.

At that moment, the two noticed a man who was walking with his dog then suddenly they turned and walked back to the dormitory, at a brisk pace.

Once they came back to their dorm, they looked at their watches and it was half past eleven. The others weren't home yet.

"Oh it's weird that they all are still in JYPe building, isn't it?", Felix told the other, the tone was calm but Hyunjin could feel the concern in the other's voice. "You're right but maybe they were sleepy and decided to take a nap", Hyunjin said as Felix's eyes began to shine more than usual. He looked like he was about to cry, the last thing Hyunjin could ever desire.

"I'll call Minho hyung, in the meantime you can take your jacket off", Hyunjin said as he took his phone out of his jeans' pocket.
As he dialed the number Felix took off his jacket and reached out to Hyunjin helping him take off his own.

One ring, beep. Two, beep, three. Felix took the jackets to the hanger. Five rings..beep..

"Hi !"

Hyunjin immediately looked at Felix, who had heard Minho's voice too, in speakerphone.

"It's Minho here! If you hear this message it means that I cannot speak right now. Leave a message after the beep, I'll call you back as soon as I can! Bye, biii-"

Hyunjin closed the call and tried his best to smile at Felix, maybe Minho was sleeping or he was in the studio dancing with the others, right? Since the oldest usually overwork and dance till he can't no more, it's a reasonable explanation.

"Oh..", is all Felix said, eyes locked on the floor. "Babe, don't be worried, they're just a bit late", Hyunjin tried to calm him down. "I know that..but what if something happened?"

Felix looked at the boy and then hugged him, they both needed it.

"I'm sure they're all fine, maybe they are laughing while they think of us here alone, who knows what they imagine we're doing", having said this Hyunjin gave a forced laugh, in fact he felt like a weight on his chest, a bad feeling.

Hyunjin stroked his boyfriend's hair, humming a sweet melody. After a while, Felix decided to text a message to Jisung.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

a/n:
Hey, I have a question for you because
I'm genuinely curious about your answers: why are you still reading this fanfiction?  I'm a very insicure person and especially when it comes to things I make, such as this fanfic, so I'd like to know why you all are still here reading this book- it's nothing special and some parts are written like shit ngl tc of yourselves and stay healty, byebyee