Chapter 1: Starcrossed

YES THIS IS A BOYxBOY and LGBT based STORY and IT WILL CONTAIN a few boyxboy, girlxgirl and all those other lovely beautiful things that we all do so yeah if you have any probs with that PLEASE MOVE YOUR ASS out of here, AINT NO HATERS ALLOWED!

Well it's a second book and a sequel to PLAIN and PROUD so if you havent read the first book I would highly suggest you to read it first

Trust me it will be worth your time!

So yeah lets carry on with the the LOVE

KEEP CALM and READ ON!

VOTE, LEAVE A COMMENT, LIKE and EVERYTHING NOW!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

CONNOR’s POV

“Dude, wake up. It’s already ten in the morning!”

It didn’t work as I expected. I gave his shoulders a strong shake and a low, dissatisfied groan escaped from his mouth, then muttering something incomprehensible. He’s talking in his sleep or he’s just pretending to be asleep. Intentionally wanting to sleep more.

“Dude, seriously? I know you’re already awake. Come on man, wake up!” I shake his shoulders a few more times and this time it’s more forceful. Yet to no effect.

His eyes are closed shut as he breathe slowly in a fetal position, his back facing me and his chest rise up and down with breaths.

I had to do something more drastic then.

I know he’s just being playful with me so here goes. I grabbed hold of his hips and started to tickle them hard. Turns out he’s more persistent that I give him credit for, because he didn’t even bother to budge or move.

I pulled the warm blanket away from his body which made him cringe a little from the cold. My heart melted straight away when I see him hugging himself in a fetal position on the bed, looking so cute and innocent as always. I felt bad but it's kinda necessary so I wont mind the annoyed look on his face.

As expected, he rise up only to mischievously pull back the blanket to cover his already socked feet. He’s wearing a Dora the Explorer shirt and a comfy track bottom, how could he still be cold? I’m wearing nothing except for my boxers right now and I feel just fine.

“What the...? I knew it! You’re just testing me right? Come on babe, please. Get your lazy ass out of bed for me? Please?” I almost pleaded and he could only give out a faint snigger and carried on making fake snores.

He’s completely enjoying this game, like a five-year-old. He thinks he could go about his way? Big mistake then. I climbed back on the bed and approach him again, giving out some silent creaks as I move to his back.

I leaned over and licked his ears along with his cheek. That should work.

“Oh my god, dude like seriously?” He wiped his licked cheek with his hand repetitively like my saliva isn’t the best thing he could ask for. My mouth is not infested with germ, that’s for sure. He’s just exaggerating, which I find terribly cute and amusing.