Harry stood up abruptly, shocked by this news. He stood over Y/n, who had buried her head in her arms which were rested on her knees. He nudged her foot with his own.

She peaked up at him nervously.

"What did you just say?"

"My first crush at Hogwarts... was you?" She said timidly and made jazz hands.

"You hated me!"

"Well, sort of..."

"What do you mean sort of!"

"Here- just sit down and listen. It's story time with Y/n" she said and patted the spot next to her.

He obliged and sat down facing her.

"Ok, so in first year I had a teeny... tiny... big fat crush on you," Y/n said slowly, gauging Harry's reaction, "I mean- you were the Chosen One, I'm sure every girl did. And I don't even think my crush was that big. Ced always said I was like- in love with you or something! He even told my parents!"

~magical flashback~

Y/n and Cedric had just gotten back home for the Christmas holidays. Y/n was excited to tell her parents anything and everything about her time at Hogwarts so far.

Y/n was leaned over on the kitchen table speaking quickly and excitedly to her parents.

"Did you know that Harry Potter is in my year? He got on the quidditch team even though he's only in first year!"

"Hmm, that's very cool sweetie" Mrs.Diggory spoke as she was preparing dinner.

"Next year, I'm going to try out for the quidditch team" Y/n stated proudly.

"So you can play against your boyfriend?" Cedric smirked as he entered the kitchen.

"Oh shut up! I don't like him! He's- he's weird looking" Y/n denied.

Mrs. Diggory sent her husband a knowing look.

"Weird looking hmm? Is that why you're always staring at him?" Cedric questioned.

"I am not!" Y/n defended herself, beginning to grow frustrated by her brother.

"Sureeee"

Y/n huffed and slouched down in her seat. Her previous excitement had changed to annoyance.

Cedric went to ruffle his sister's hair, but she swatted his hand away and got up from the table.

"Oh come on, I'm only teasing, Y/n" he called after her.

~end of magical flashback~

"He was always so brutal when teasing me about you. It got quite infuriating" Y/n sighed.

Harry just sat there in shock. Y/n had liked him first.

"You liked me"

"In first year"

"Why didn't you tell me"

"Oh please, you didn't know I existed back then"

"I just can't believe it" he breathed.